Chapter 38

A/N: Here it is people, the long awaited smut chapter:)

I look at myself in the mirror. I have just a couple of hours to prepare for the mission with my mother. The bags under my eyes are even more visible now. My skin is smooth after having gotten out of the shower and my hair is still damp. I can't help the tear that rolls down my cheek. I really do look like a villain.

Without a warning the door to my dorm slams open. Out of fear I cling to the fabric of the towel around my body, as I don't wear anything underneath. "What in the-" I begin, ready to tell the asshole on the other side of the dorm to fuck off, but I freeze once I see him. 

"What the fuck, Katsuki?" My tone is calmer now, but I hold the towel harder in my fist. It feels like forever since the last time I saw him.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"  I can feel his blood boil from here. He slams the door shut, giving us privacy.

"I haven't" I spit out, trying to keep my nerves at bay. "Cut the crap" He says and looks me in the eye. I don't think he's even noticed all I'm wearing is a towel.

But he is right. This is crap. I have been avoiding him. "Maybe I just got bored of you" I try to act tough, cold, so he won't notice my eyes that will soon be spilling tears.

"Why are you acting like this? Did something happen?" He asks, taking a step towards me. I feel like I'll start crying any moment now. But I don't. Instead, I walk around, fishing in my drawer for underwear.

"I'm not acting like anything. This is me. Sorry to dissapoint you, I guess" I try to come off like I don't give a shit wether he's here or not. I need to seem indifferent. I pull my panties up, still covering myself with my towel. "No it's not"

"Then you must not know me" My cheeks are red by now, I'm sure of it. I turn the other way and let the towel fall. Stay strong. You have to protect him.

"She found you, didn't she?" Realization hits him and I try not to react to his words and grab my sweatshirt from the bed, pulling it over my head and onto my body. "She fucking came here" He sounds panicked, all the anger is gone by now. I don't have to turn around to know that he is fisting his hair and pulling at it, but I do it anyway. Just a little longer.

"Please leave" My voice is weak, fragile. I can't look him in the eye. I hear him take a deep breath and then his feet move towards me. He puts his index finger under my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"I'm not going anywhere" He looks me in the eyes, trying to find something. He puts his arms around me and I break down. "I can't do this anymore, Katsuki" I finally look up in his eyes and I finally let the tears fall as I hug him back.

"You have to leave. You aren't safe with me" My voice is just above a whisper and I feel his embrace tighten. "I told you, I am not going anywhere" I can't help but crash my lips onto his, the tears still pouring out of my eyes. He kisses me back immediately with everything he's got. I try to memorize the taste of his lips and keep a mental image of us, together. I'm going to need all of the strength I can get.

I move back, towards the bed and let myself fall on it, pulling him on top of me. I deepen the kiss and grind my hips on him. I need this. He stops kissing me and looks at me questioningly. He really is like a pomeranian. I smile to myself and push up to meet his lips but he stops me once again.

"Y/n" He sighs, closing his eyes. I try to reach his lips again and he pins both of my arms over my head. I look at him, my eyes pleading for him to let himself free. 

He must see my frustration, because he leans back on me. I feel him harden on top of me but he pulls away from me again. "We can't" He says and I frown. "Why not?" I sit up once he stands on his feet and I grab onto his arm. I need to keep him as close to me as possible. At least once.