Chapter 13

I open my eyes only to see my empty bed. I hear screaming from downstairs. I decide to get up and check it out. Is Bakougou still here? Did Nemuri catch him leaving? No, he probably would be too careful for that to happen. Chances are he has left already.

I walk down the stairs and the scene in front of my puffy eyes is priceless. Midoriya is standing outside of the door, holding my bag and Bakugou is standing right in front him, hysterically screaming. He is still...here?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HERE YOU DAMN NERD!" His obnoxious voice could bring people back from the dead.  I put my weight on one foot as my head rests on the wall next to me and my arms cross across my chest.

"A-All Might asked me to bring y/n-chan's back p-pack" Izuku seems so scared, poor thing.

"YOU BROUGHT IT NOW LEAVE, DEKU!"

"What are you even doing here, Kachaan?"

Kachaan..?

"I...DO...THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DAMN DEKU" Seeing Bakugou struggle like that to find the right words is extremely funny. My laughter betrays me when both of the boys turn around to look at me. Izuku smiles apologetically while Bakugou's vein on his forehead is visible, which makes me crack up even more. They both keep staring at me so I decide to get closer to the two.

"Hey, Izuku" I smile and stand next to Bakugou.

"Y/n-chan. I brought you your bag, sorry for bothering you, I didn't know Kachaan was here" He hands me my bag.

He is still saying this name...Kachaan. Is he talking about Bakugou?

"Out of curiosity, how long ago did the school day finish?" I side eye Bakugou and he clicks his tongue, looking to the side.

"Less than 20 minutes ago. I immediately came here after that"

I hum and thank Midoriya for bringing my stuff from school.  I close the door behind him and turn around. That leaves me to deal with the crazy pomeranian. I put my bag on the ground and get closer to Bakugou.

"Why does he call you Kachaan?" I ask him, completely out of curiosity. He scoffs but answers my question anyway.

"He always followed me around when we were kids. Why do you care anyway?" He mumbles the last part and I chuckle.

"I don't really. Just curious" He nods. I start walking again towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" His arms fly up in the air and fall back down at his sides.

"You interrupted my sleep with your yelling and I'd like to get back to that" He stares at me dumbfounded. "You coming?" He shakes his head and comes with me.

I lie in bed once again facing the side of the bed. Bakugou's arms find their way around my waist and his head lays behind mine. As I'm dozing off I feel a light kiss on my hair and a faint whisper.

"Goodnight, princess..."

-

I wake up and check the time. 

17:30

Not too early, not too late, just great. I check my messages and see that my aunt would be running late today. How convenient for me. I quickly type a response back and turn my screen off.

I don't want to wake Bakugou but my bladder doesn't give me another choice. I try to escape his strong grip but it seems impossible. I  eventually give up and sigh. Guess I'm not peeing after all. I turn around to see his eyes open, looking at me.

"You've been awake this whole time?" I complain with a chuckle. He lets me go and laughs.

"I woke up when you got that notification" He chuckles once again.

"Don't do that stuff. When a girl needs to pee, she needs to pee" I throw a stuffed animal I found on the floor at him and he laughs again, hugging it.

Once I am out of the bathroom, I see Bakugou wandering around my room with the stuffed monkey in his arms.

"Why were you mad at lunch?" He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"I don't remember" He looks back at my desk.

"You're lying" I actually am not sure about this but it's worth a shot. He isn't mad at me. Ever. Or at least he hasn't been until now.

"Of course I'm lying, the fuck?" He chuckles. "I don't wanna get into it, cuddling freak"

"I DID NOT" I chuckle.

"Yes you did" He smiles and looks in my eyes

"Okay I did. But I am an excellent cuddler" I smile and he just shakes his head.

"I can't really argue with that" He mumbles.

I chuckle at his words, "Now, will you tell me what happened at lunch?"

"Don't fucking push me, l/n" I put my hands up in defense.

"Fine, fine. But for your information, I will find out, one way or another"

"Like hell you will, idiot" I go up to him and put my arm around his shoulder, using my other hand to bring his head closer to mine. I hear a gasp and smirk to myself. I can feel the goosebumps on his skin all the way from here. I lean in closer to his side and whisper in his ear.

"You do remember that we both hung out with Mina, right?" I chuckle, seeing his red cheeks.

"I forgot about the damn Pinky!" He groans and walks away from me. He leans on the doorway, his back facing me. "You know" He sighs and shakes his head "Nevermind"

"No! You started your sentence. Now I demand that you finish it!" My fists ball up. He was about to say something important. I don't know what it was, but I know I need to know!

"Why are you getting so mad now, Teddy bear?" I can feel that cocky aura of his filling my room. His cologne, too.

"I'm not mad. It's just rude when one starts a centence and the said person doesn't finish it!" I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Before I have the chance to hide my flushing red-tomato cheeks, he swiftly turns around and grabs me by my waist, pulling me closer to his body. My heartbeat picks up. He puts a stride of hair behind my ear and leans to my side, whispering in my ear.

"I was thinking I should spend the night here"