Chapter 3

As I was walking out of class Mina came up to me and started screaming "Lunch! FINALLY!" She wraps her arm around me, she seems to be doing that a lot. "How do you feel about meeting the boys?" She smirks.

No.

"Mina no I...I'm not looking for..." She didn't let me finish my sentence, putting her finger on my mouth to shush me. "Shhhh...It's okay n/n I get it. You like someone, I won't pry" She looks down with a smile reaching her ears. I may be good at talking back and being mean, but when it comes to boys I'm fucking clueless.

"I don't like ANYONE. I prefer being alone...in general..." I open the door to the cafeteria, feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Totally understandable...BUT if you change your mind" She leans in close to my ear "The boys we're eating with, they all are pretty cute, if you ask me" She exclaims and starts giggling after that.

"Well I didn't" I tell her sarcastically as we get our lunch and proceed to find a table. "I'm just saying..." She teases me as we pull two chairs to sit on. As I'm with Mina and we're both laughing our asses off I fail to notice the four boys walking closer to our table. There's a blond one, a black-haired one, a redhead and that rude pomeranian from earlier today.

"Hey guys!" Mina says excitedly. I side eye her and then wave towards the guys with a small smile. "L/n y/n nice to meet you all."

I learn their names, Kaminari Denki, Sero Hanta, Kirishima Eijiro and Bakugou Katsuki.

"Well, l/n-chan your quirk is pretty awesome! You scored infinity on the first test! Oh I'm sorry is it alright to call you that?" The blond, Kaminari asks.

"Of course." I smile at Denki and he gives me a shy smile back. "Thanks, Kaminari"

"That's true! The way you made it fly and that speed it was so... so MANLY!" Kirishima exclaims in an excited voice. I start laughing, that kid has a...certain way with words.

We all keep talking and laughing, except for Bakugou, as much of a shock as it might come, he's pretty quiet. The lunch break is soon over and we all get up to head to our afternoon classes. As I'm picking up my bag from the ground I can hear a loud "tch" next to me. I turn my head to were the tongue clicking sound came from, only to see an angry looking ash blond scoffing.

"Something wrong?" I mock Bakugou as I get up from my leaning position. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "You're not it nerd, stop acting like it"

"I beg to differ" He has my full attention now. "Actually, I bet I could win against you" I smirk at him, as I lift my weight to my right foot, fixing my bag on my arm.

"Yeah, like that's possible, dumbass" He mutters to himself.

"I'll tell you what. Choose something. Anything. And if I win you'll do something for me. Take your pick." My poker face, that I've practiced so much since the last summer, appears. I want to come off really cocky and I believe I'm doing a good job.

"And what happens if I win?" He looks at me smirking. I smirk back. "Nothing, because you won't" After a minute of staring at him, checking his features, mostly, I decide to speak. "You've got till the last bell rings. See you later, angry pomeranian"

I leave him standing there, really proud of myself. I didn't stutter, I didn't pronounce a single word wrong, and I definitely didn't hesitate. Maybe I should tell my aunt about this encounter. She'll be thrilled that I'll get out of the house for this challenge and she might stop bugging me about finding some friends. And once I win he will be obligated to stay by my side no matter what. Like a sidekick and therefore he won't be able to turn against me. And there's an ally. He might be rude but he is powerful, from what I saw during the tests.

-

As the hours pass by, I don't even realize that the school day is over as I'm picking up my things most people have already left the classroom. "See you tomorrow, n/n!" Mina waves and I wave back at her and wish her a good afternoon. Soon later the only people left in the classroom are me and an angry looking Bakugou, who is sitting on his chair with his legs on the desk and his eyes closed, smirking. I turn to look at him. He opens his eyes but his smirk doesn't leave his lips, not even for a second. I take a few steps closer, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He puts his hands behind his head, making all his muscles visible.

"Alright, princess, I gave it a thought and I've decided." He says. He seems so full of himself. I'll make sure that smirk is wiped away once I beat him. "And what is your pick, oh lord" I mock him.

"Let's go to the arcade. Whoever gets the most tickets wins." He says cockily. As he gets up and puts his bag on his arm. I want to wipe that smirk off his stupidly attractive face.
"Alright. When?" I ask him as uninterested as I can. He takes a couple of steps towards me and stops right in front of me. Our lips inches away from each other's and our glares mirroring one another's.

He tilts his head to the side, his lips close to my ear as he talks seductively "Right now, you stupid nerd." He backs away and chuckles, thinking I'm flustered, but he seems surprised that I'm not. To be honest I am really flustered right now, I'm just good at hiding it. I mimic his actions, bringing my lips close to his ear as my hand grazes his neck. I can feel him stiffen under my touch.

"Oh you're in for a ride, blondie"