Chapter 28

"OH MY GOD"

I immediately stop the heated makeout session, both of us staring at the direction of the voice. Izuku and Uraraka are standing there. My body freezes, a look of horror overtakes my features. On the other hand, Katsuki remains calm. He's glaring at them, but he's calm.

Both of their faces mirror mine. Shock and horror. As I'm trying to comprehend what in the fuck happened, Katsuki's arm snakes around my waist, glaring even more intensely at Izuku. I look at the guy I was making out with and back to the guy whom I consider my closest friend, to end up to the girl I've talked to once or twice in class.

I extend my hand in front of me.

Boreas lend me your power.

As soon as I mentally say my mantra, the two kids are dragged into the room and the door closes with a loud thud behind them. They all look at me as if I'm crazy. "You weren't supposed to see this" I say through gritted teeth. I extend my hand again, to bring Uraraka closer to me so I can erase her memory. But before I can even think of my mantra, Katsuki puts his hand over mine.

"No" He sternly tells me, his eyes glued on the petrified kids in front of us. I turn my head to look at him. "They saw us!" I scream at his face. "So what if they did?!" He spats back.

"Guys, don't worry, we saw nothing, I promise!" Uraraka tries to reason with me. "But we saw them kissing just now, Uraraka-san?" Uraraka face palms at the oblivious boy's words. She starts explaining to him that she meant it as a saying and Izuku starts rumbling about something.

I stare at Katsuki. I can't form any coherent words, so I keep my mouth shut. "What's so bad about people knowing?" Katsuki yells. "I...I don't know" I sigh, "At least not yet". He nods his head. "Fine then" He removes his hand from mine, letting me continue what I started. This had better work.

Aura lend me your power.

Izuku is thrown back on the wall by a light breeze. He tries moving, but he is unable to, due to my power holding him captive. I walk closer to Uraraka. "L/n, let Deku go! We won't tell anybody, I promise" She pleads, but there is no stopping me. "Sorry, floaty. I can't risk her knowing". A glimpse of understanding is visible in Katsuki's eyes. I put my hands on both sides of her head, searching for the memory.

A mere second passes and I think I've seen half of her memories. It should have been first. Where is it?

I let go of her head and tears are falling from her eyes onto her pink cheeks. "L/n-san, what are you doing?" She stutters. I need to erase it. And I need to do it fast. I concentrate harder.

I find the memory easily, this time. Now I need to replace it. The scenery around her stays the same, but Katsuki dissappears, leaving the three of us alone. "Uraraka-san, I need to talk to Y/n alone, if that is okay" Izuku tells her. "O-okay, Deku-kun. I will wait outside"

I get out of her head. She stares at me blankly. "I'll let you two talk" She smiles and leaves the room. I look at Izuku who is looking at me, as if I am a monster.

"What did you do her?" Izuku says calmly, but the calm in his voice doesn't fool me. He is scared shitless. "Same thing I'm doing to you. I'm sorry, Izuku"

"Then don't do it. I can keep a secret. We are friends, aren't we?" The pleading in his voice stops me. I know he is the successor of All Might and I'm the only one that knows. He should know something about me, too. I start walking again. I take one of the pills my mother gave me from my pocket and put it in my mouth, without swallowing it. I put my hands on Izuku's head and close my eyes, concentrating.

This time I find the memory sooner than I found Uraraka's. It makes sense, I've been in his mind before, after all. I erase his memory and replace it with the one I had taken before.

I open my eyes, searching in his to see if he understood what happened.

"It's okay, Y/n-chan. I am here" He hugs me and then leaves the room, going outside to find Uraraka.

"Was all of that really necessary?" Katsuki scoffs and I look at him. I wrap my arms around him and he quietly does the same. "Thanks for understanding, Katsuki. It means a lot" He clicks his tongue without giving me an answer.

I didn't want to do this. But I had to. You see, I've had the suspicion that my mom is hiding something for a while now. She left me alone at that party, right after getting me in there. She hasn't contacted me after that, either.

She said she needs to touch someone, in order to get in their dreams, but what if she lied? She could get to anybody that I have relations with and I would never know.

She is lying about something, I just need to figure out what it is.

Katsuki and I change into our uniforms and soon after, the rest of the class comes into the preparation room. Some are whispering, some are trying to stop being nervous and some, meaning Katsuki, are yelling nonsense and warming up.

Out of the side of my eye I see Todoroki closing in on Midoriya. He eventually challenges him, wanting to see whom out of the two is stronger. Todoroki seems to have some crazy theories in mind.

With that, an idea pops into my head. I abruptly stop Mina's pointless talking and excuse myself. I should find Todoroki. I spot him at the corner, right by the door and jog to him. "Hey, Todoroki" I smile and he nods, acknowledging my presence. "I need your help" I tell him, my voice dropping to a whisper as his eyes look up to mine in curiosity.

-----
Filler chapter:( but shit's going down in the next two i promise