Chapter 17

My eyes shoot open and my body sits up. I hear a groan next to me.

"What happened?" Katsuki's raspy voice echoes in my head. I feel myself sweating and my heart is beating fast. He looks at me and sits up too.

"Just a nightmare. I'll be fine" I place my hands on his arms and gently push him down to lie down again. I scoot close to him and put my head on his chest. His arms wrap around my body and he falls back asleep.

What is wrong with me? My father is a hero, he wouldn't sleep with a villain. I mean, even if he did, why keep the offspring? I know he was 24 when my mom had me and died but it doesn't sound real. I should just fall asleep again, my mind is trying to take revenge for the sleep I don't get.

-

I wake up in the morning to see his angel like features relaxed. He is still sleeping. I put my hand in his hair. It's so fluffy. How does it even stay in place naturally?

"That's kind of weird but I like the sensation" I hear a mumble next to me and his arms just pull my body closer to his. I feel my cheeks heating up. He is asleep so he won't notice, as long as my voice is steady.

"Then why complain when you can just relax?" I continue playing with his hair.

"I'll take you up on that" He mumbles once again, half asleep.

"Don't we have school today?" I ask him and stare at all of his features, while I can.

"It's Saturday, just go back to sleep" His nose brushes on my neck and I feel shivers down my spine.

"Would you like to train, today?" He just hums in response. "I'll take that as a yes"

"Training later now sleep" I laugh and close my eyes for a little bit more.

We lay comfortably on my bed for several more minutes until I get a notification on my phone.

Wanna hang today?
10:30 AM

I'm training today. Tomorrow?
10:31 AM

Sure!
10:31 AM

"Who was that?"

"Just Izuku, don't mind it" I put my phone back on the night stand and turn around to face him again. He groans but doesn't say anything, instead he puts both of his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him, leaving no space between our bodies. I gasp at the sudden movement but no words escape my mouth. I like how close we are right now. This...it feels right. I stay in his tight grip for a little more, trying to savour everything. His scent, his eyes, his hair, his lips... I want all of it. But I can't have any of it.

I get up and he groans. "What now? Pinky wants to go shopping?"

"We should train. Also, I thought your sarcasm was an after 12PM activity"

"You are so funny, y/n" I can feel his eyes roll without even looking at them. Mine, however, widen at the mention of my name. It fell out of his mouth with such ease. But he doesn't call people by their names. Why don't I have a nickname? I want one.

Before I get the chance to whine about wanting a nickname his arms wrap around my waist and his head rests in the crook of my neck. His breaths make it impossible to concentrate. Lungs, I know you can do this, don't give up on me now. 

To top it all off, he leaves a soft kiss on my neck. I look at us in the body mirror in front of me. I feel goosebumps errupt on my skin and I move away, before he could see my red cheeks.

"Bathroom" I say leaving the room as fast as I can. What was that?

-

"We've been training for hours now. Can we have a break?" I pout, dodging another one of his explosions.

"You wanted to train today, so train. We're not even halfway done" He huffs and unleashes another attack on me.

"You mean we have to do this for another two hours?" I groan and send him flying in the air, using my quirk. He uses his quirk to find his balance and comes right down to blast me. I dodge to the left and throw a kick with my right leg. He catches it and brings me down, without letting go of my leg.

"Again" He says and lets go of me. I stand up and he is already in his fighting position. "This time without using quirks" He smirks and I sigh.

"If I win we get to have a break" I seriously need to beat him, my mouth is really dry.

"As you wish, princess" I roll my eyes and run off to him.

As I reach him he throws a punch with his right fist. So this is his starting move. I dodge it and throw my punch on his stomach but he dodges it and counters.

We continue this for at least one more hour until we're too exhausted too even move.

"So our limits are similar" He mumbles. I shake my head and grab my water, chugging all of it in seconds.

"Oi, dumbass! Don't drink too fast or you'll end up-"

My coughs prevent the rest of his sentence from being heard. He puts his hand on my back, hitting it lightly. Some long minutes pass until I can breathe normally again.

"Idiot" He scoffs and picks his bag up.

"Porcupine" I counter him and do the same. He sighs, leaving me with the victory.

"I still can't believe they allowed us to use this place to practice" I say as we leave the U.A. grounds.

"That's why these ground were made, jackass, so we could train" I side eye him, my eyes falling on his lips. I stare for another second and advert my gaze to the road ahead of us.

Those are the same lips that touched my neck.

My cheeks heat up yet once again and I look to the side, blowing some wind to justify my actions.

"We're sweaty, we could catch a cold. Can you stop this wind?" He looks at me, probably noticing my flaring cheeks.

"Since you asked so nicely I don't have another choice" I mumble and stop the breeze and we continue our silent walk to my house.