Chapter 1

Two years ago...

Fucking school. I hate school. It's not that I hate learning. It's true, I don't find it enjoyable but education is not really my problem. The people are. Kids were so mean back in middle school. Thank God my aunt transferred me to UA.

That's what I like to think, anyways. I hear people there are cocky and have powerful quirks. And they all have an advantage on me. I gained mine for some inexplicable reason six months ago while they've had theirs for their whole goddamn lives. The fun part is that most of them have simple yet really powerful quirks. Mine is a little different than theirs.

My quirk is wind control. I can manipulate the air, I can make people fly, which is pretty cool, not gonna lie. But there is another thing, I call it memory fudge, I believe it is another quirk. It gets activated on it's own. I think I can see memories as dreams? I'm not sure what it is exactly. I don't really know the limit of it, though and I haven't told anyone about it. It manifested two months ago and I've kept it a secret. I haven't even told my aunt about it.

"We're here." My aunt says, "I've already given you your program and you know your class. Do you need me to take you there?" She asks, hopeful that I will accept her help. But I sworn to myself I wouldn't need help from anybody anymore. "No, thank you though." I flash her a smile, I don't want to come off as rude.

I leave the car and go inside the huge building. It looks nothing like my old middle school. I I quickly find my class, 1-A. As I walk in I can hear whispers around me. It's normal, I got in through recommendations. Midnight and All Might, of all pro heroes, who wouldn't talk about me?

"Hello!" I hear someone say. I turn around to see a small boy, around my height, maybe shorter. His green hair caught my attention so I decided to answer. "Hi". My voice sounds weird, it is steady, it hasn't been steady for a long time. This boy gives me some kind of inexplicable relief. Is that weird?

"You weren't at the exam, where you?" The green-haired guy asks. "I'm Midoriya Izuku! It is a pleasure to meet you!" He bows. I give him a smile "I'm l/n y/n. I got in through recommendations, I wasn't in the exam" I fix my bag on my shoulder as I feel someone's eyes on me. I take a quick look around to see a guy with half white half red hair staring at me. I stare back at him and he just looks away. That's suspicious. I look back at Midoriya and he is ready to ask me something but a guy wih blue hair and glasses starts yelling at a blond guy.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!"

"Like I care! What middle school are you from, you extra?" The ash blond looks like a pomeranian. The more I look at him the more I can't unsee it. I can't help it and I crack up in front of the whole class. Everybody looks at me as I'm almost tearing up from all the laughing. They're looking at me, like they're waiting for an explanation. And so, I give them one. "The blonde...one he...he looks like a...a pomeranian." I say in between of my laughs. Everybody looks at me then back at him.

"Oi, what did you say, you damn nerd!" The blond guy starts but he isn't given a chance to finish his sentence because the class starts laughing. They must have seen what I saw. "STOP LAUGHING YOU EXTRAS!" He yells at them when an exhausted looking guy comes in. More like rolls in, since he is inside of a yellow cocoon. He must be a teacher, pro hero Eraserhead, if Kayama's information is correct, which it is. His quirk can erase other quirks, however, this only works as long as his eyes are open and aimed at the opponent.

"This is the hero course" He says. We all quiet down and look at him as he gets out of his yellow cocoon and is now standing up. "It took 8 seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you?" The class gasps at his choice of words. "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you."

"HOMEROOM TEACHER?!" The whole class says in unison. "Quickly ,now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."