6

Songs of the chapter:

Middle of Nowhere- Selena Gomez

Luke's POV

I can't believe Clarissa would leave me for Calum. I didn't think she would move on right when she got here, after what she told me and all.

My feelings for her are growing every time I lay eyes on her. She's perfect, every inch of her. Her smile, her hair, her kissable lips..

Suddenly I'm loosing my "skills". I used to be able to get any girl I want, but now I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I know it's unfair of me to want Clarissa back. She deserves so much better than me. The thing is, I'm nothing without her anymore. I don't know what I'll do.

I decided to not mop around like all the heart eyes crazed guys. I'm not gonna let this get to me.

Clarissa's POV

I had no idea where Calum was taking me. I was excited for the suprise. He's driving me to some place.

The silence was awkward but bearable.

Finally, Calum turned on some music. He played Buluvard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

"I love this song!" I exclaimed.

"Me too. Green Day is my favorite band. They were kind of my inspiration to start playing the bass. I wanna be like them one day." Calum explained. I smiled at his thoughts.

He stopped still in the middle of nowhere. I gave him a confused look. His smirk widened.

"Come on. We're here." He said, holding out his hand, after opening my door.

"Okay. Isn't this a little.. freaky?" I asked.

"No, not at all."

I looked out at the sparkling stars. I guess this is a little romantic. Better than what Luke could come up with.

When I turned around, Calum was driving off yelling "CHING CHONG CHING CHONG!"

I started panicking. Did Calum just leave me here? Alone? With no food or water? I took out my phone. I looked at all the possible contacts to call. Luke is the only contact I have that goes to my university.. There's no way I could call him though..

I dialed his number. Within the first ring, Luke's voice appeared.

"Clarissa?" He asked, his voice shaky.

"Luke, um I n-need your help." I stuttered.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Well I'm kind of lost in the middle of nowhere. Calum left me here, yelling Ching Ching Ching Chong."

"Wait.. did you call him Asian?" He asked.

"No? What does that have to do with anything! Luke help me."

"Oh, right, sorry. How am I supposed to find you? Do you know what highway your on?" He asked, the worry appearing in his voice again.

"I'm on highway 58. Please hurry!"

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Hang tight." He said, ending the call. Now I have to wait.. For luke. My stupid hero. Just great.

I walked around kicking the dirt under me. I can't believe Calum would do this. He acted like he liked me. Now I won't hear the end of it from Luke.

Before I knew it, a red car pulled up to the highway. Luke ran out and hugged me right away. I hugged back absorbing his warmth on this breezy might. I nuzzled into his neck breathing in his scent. I missed him so much. I missed loving him, cuddling with him, kissing him, holding hands.

Luke pulled away for a brief moment, but looking into my eyes straight after. His eyes moved to my lips, then my eyes again. He slowly leaned in, as his lips joined mine.

___

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in 1,28839472919 years! Finally some Luke and Clarissa action!!

-b