15

Songs of the chapter:

Girl at Home- Taylor swift

End Up Here- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Only 1- Ariana Grande

Luke's POV

I pulled into the Starbucks, needing some coffee. I feel terrible. I'm bored out of my mind, but I can't do anything without thinking if Clarissa would approve or not. It's too hard. I really am whipped. I hate being whipped.

I ordered my coffee and stepped to the side bumping into someone. I instantly apologized before freezing as I looked into her eyes.

She had sparkling ocean blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. She tucked her hair behind her ear before laughing. Her smile was beautiful
"I'm so clumsy. Sorry." She laughed.

"No, it's okay. My bad." I smiled down at her. She smiled back up at me before looking away quickly.

"Um, wanna do something sometime? I'm new here and I'm in need of a friend and you seem good for the job." She asked nervously.

My mind traveled to Clarissa. She said friend... not as in a date. There's no harm in having a girl as a friend. It's not cheating. If Clarissa has a problem with it than that's too bad for her, isn't it? I'm not going to hold myself back from opportunities for her. I'm my own person and she can't control my life like I've been letting her.

"Sure. Here's my number," I said writing my number down on a napkin. Relief flashed over her face.

"Can I get your name?" I asked.

"Trinity." She told me.

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Luke." I informed her. Her cheeks turned ash add of pink before she looked away quickly. Her shyness is too adorable.

"You're adorable, you know it?" I smiled. She just looked shyly up at me with a half smile.

"Well, I've got to go. Text me!" I smiled at her before grabbing my coffee and making my way out of the cafe.

**

I almost jump out of my seat when my phone vibrates next to me. I've waited a day for Trinity to actually text me, and I think she finally has.

I unlocked my phone to see a text from a unknown number, knowing it must be Trinity. I find myself smiling before I even read it.

Trinity- Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come over right now? I'm bored :/ *insert address* xoxo trinity

Luke- Yeah, sure! I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I grinned widely running into my room, throwing on a plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. I looked in the mirror hoping my look would please her.

I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car, tapping my foot to the green day song blasting from the speakers of my car.

**

I arrived at a small but cute house. It had flowers plastered in front of it completing the 'home sweet home' concept. I liked it.

I rang the doorbell nervously tapping my foot waiting for her to open the door. I don't know why I'm so nervous, we're just friends right? Nothing more. I wouldn't ever do that to Clarissa, I love her. I'm not a cheater, but I'm also not whipped. This gives me the opportunity to prove both.

Trinity appeared in the doorway. My eyes widened when they landed on her. She was wearing a white crop top with pink high waisted shorts, showing the perfect amount of stomach. She smiled showing off her dimpled cheeks.

"Want to come in? I have some movies lined up." She offered. I nodded following her into her home.

She grabbed a bowl of popcorn off the counter of her kitchen, making her way to her living room. She sat on the couch waiting for me to join her, and I sat down next to her. She pulled the blanket over us and out the popcorn in the middle.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked. I shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

"We're watching The Fault In Our Stars then." She smirked turning on the cliché movie. I sighed.

"Really? I didn't ask for a chick flick," I groaned. She laughed.

"You didn't answer, so I figured you'd be okay with some romance. Which is final, so you'll have to deal with it." She smirked. I rolled my eyes. It won't be that bad, I guess. Her presence is enough for me, honestly.

Before I knew it the kissing scene came up. She smiled widely and awed, and I smiled at her adorable self. She looked up at me, and her smiled faded as her eyes got lost in mine. I found myself slowly leaning closer to her, before my lips were pressed against hers. She kissed back, and our lips moved in sync. I didn't feel the butterflies I felt with Clarissa, but she definetly wasn't a horrible kisser. We soon deepened the kiss, and I felt it soon getting heated. I couldn't help but want to take it to the next level.

I picked her up and carried her up to her room, shutting the door behind me.

**

She was amazing. Her smile, her everything. I like her a lot.

"I like you a lot." I told her, my thoughts speaking out loud. She smiled up at me.

"I like you a lot too." She told me. I smiled.

"Let's go back to my dorm?" I asked her. She nodded slightly.

**

We were sitting in my dorm, cuddling in my bed. My arm was around her waist, our feet tangled together. I could honestly stay like this all day. Cuddling is one of my favorite things. It's something about it that melts my heart.

You sound like a girl, Lucas.

I laughed at the voice in my head.

I suddenly heard the door creek open and turned around to see Clarissa standing there. Her eyes widened, tears threatening to spill out. My eyes widened myself. She looked at me in disgust before turning around and slamming the door. Tears filled my eyes as well.

Great going Lucas.

What have I just done to myself?

____

This story just took a turnnnn!

What is wrong with you Luke?! You have a girl at home.

I have 1k reads! I can't thank you guys enough for reading my story! I hope you all enjoy it!

xoxo
Brooklyn