4

I can't believe I am admitting this, but is this jealousy rising inside of me?

I can't believe, that luke has the nerve to kiss another girl in our dorm room. I am almost sure he is doing this to make me mad. Well, it worked.

The pain stings me from the night I walked into him and that other girl..

I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I ran out of the room, unable to see clearly. I ran into someone, and sighed as it was my second time of today.

I looked up to see a brown haired gentlemen, built very nicely. He wore a short sleeved shirt showing off his muscles along with tattoos. He smiled at me, and I returned the action.

"Sorry, clumsy me." I laughed, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked, obviously noticing the gesture.

"Nothing, really. Just a little homesick." I lied, but he seemed to believe it. Thankfully.

"That sucks. I hope you get used to it soon." He smiled.

"I'm Clarissa." I added, trying to be friendly.

"I'm Calum. Clarissa is a beautiful name," he complimented, and I smiled.

"Thanks, Calum."

"Maybe we could go out sometime? I'd like to get to know you better." He asked, and I couldn't help but feel bubbly. I haven't gotten asked out after Luke.

"S-Sure. I'd love to." I stuttered, and he chuckled.

He asked for my phone and put his number in, and I did the same with his. We shared quick glances before turning directions.

I opened the door to the dorm, and the girl was gone. Suprisingly. Luke was sitting there on his iPhone as usual.

"I see your done with your little make out session?" I teased, filled with annoyance aswell.

"Jealous?" He smirked. I burst out laughing.

"Me? Jealous for you? No. Besides, I just got a guys number, so I have no need to be jealous. He's like 10 times cuter than you. That wouldn't matter anyway, because your not cute at all." I bragged.

"You used to think I was cute. My appearance hasn't changed much, so, don't deny your love for my looks, Winters." He said cockily, and I glared at him.

"People change. As in my interest in complete jerks has disintegrated." I snap.

"Aw, that sucks." He pouts. I roll my eyes.

"Who is this fella? Something must be wrong with him if he likes you." He laughed, and I raised a brow.

"His name, is Calum. There is nothing wrong with him, Luke." I declared and he just stared at me in shock. I sent him a confused look.

"Calum is my best friend. He has no idea I know the excistence of you." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, atleast you see he's not an idiot. Your best friend even likes me. Haha." I mentally high fived myself. Score! Making Luke look like an idiot was my main goal.

I jumped as my phone vibrated in my pocket, and luke chuckled as he noticed I did.

I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Calum. I smiled as what he put his name as.

Cal x -

Love the name you put in my phone.. Clary Berry.. haha x

p.s im eating waffles at midnight, yeah I'm cool.

I giggled at the last part, making Luke turn his curious eyes over to me. He gave me a confused glance, and I laughed.

"Calum texted me. He's really funny." I thought I could rub it in his face, and it seemed to work as he tensed up.

"You don't like the idea of me being friends with Calum?" I asked innocently.

"Or even.. More than friends?" I teased, earning a glare. I chuckled at his response.

I decided to text Calum back, maybe we could really hit it off. He's doing a great job so far.

Clary Berry -

i love the name you put too. Cal.. adorable.

p.s your making me want waffles stop cal

I smiled as I sent the text, and locked my phone setting it on my bed as I went to go get changed for bed.

Luke's POV

I have to admit, jealousy was definetly something I was feeling at the moment. I brought Callie over to make her jealous, not for her to storm away so she could run into Calum. Also for Calum to sweep her off her feet and them to be happily ever after. Those were not my intensions.

To be all honest, I like Clarissa. Yes, I have devoloped a crush on her in one night. I've actually always liked her. I was faking at first, but it's hard to pretend when you've been at it for so long. I fell off the cliff straight into love, and I was terrified. I was a player, not a lover.

I realized what it would do to my reputation, and the jerk jock inside of me came out. I totally embarrassed her. I ruined everything for not only her, but myself. I fell so hard into love, it hurt extra hard when I hit the ground.

I wasn't capable of even thinking of actually liking someone again. I dated many girls, to keep my reputation high, but that was it. I never like any of them. They meant nothing to me. Clarissa was the one I wanted.. I never stopped loving her. I'm over it now, but there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Clarissa.

My reputation is getting in the way of everything, but I just can't erase it. I'm a jerk to her because if I'm not, people will think I've gone soft of something. I don't know why my reputation is so important to me, but it just is. I can't change it, and trust me, I've tried.

I know what I have to do. I have to get over my big ego, and atleast try to be nice to Clarissa. I'm the only person she truly hates, I believe, so I have to be nice and apologize a lot. As much as I hate both of those things, it's the only thing that will get us on atleast good terms.

Now getting her to like me.. That will take a while. I am willing to put as much effort and time into getting Clarissa Winters to be mine.

*~*~*

Hey guys!

I added Luke's point of view, he'll definetly have more spotlight now. Before it was all on Clarissa but now I will make it even.

If you like the chapter, please give it a vote and share it with friends? I'm working my hardest on this book :)

Love you guys! x

-b