prologue

"It was just a dare.." He snickered, disappearing into his crowd of friends, the laughter still filling the air.

I fell to my knees, crying endlessly. How could I be so stupid?

How could I let him control me like this?

-Before that day-

Luke pressed a light peck on my forehead, before saying the three little words that made me complete.

"I love you, Clarissa." He smiled, making butterflies flutter throughout my stomach.

"I love you too Hemmings." I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

I never thought I'd experience love like this.. It was all so amazing. Being in love is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"I gotta get going, babe. I'll see you later, meanwhile I will be missing you." He told me, slowly walking away our fingers still intertwined.

His hand slowly fell from mine, as he disappeared into the hallway.

I have the best boyfriend ever.

*

I got a text from Luke's friend to meet them at Luke's house, apperantly he wanted to see me.

I walked over to Luke's house, which is just down the street from mine. It's pretty nice living so close to your boyfriend, actually.

I went to knock on the door, when Luke's friend Raymond appeared in the doorway.

"I'm so sorry, Clarissa. Take a look for yourself," He told me, gesturing for me to come in.

I walked inside and my eyes landed on Luke, kissing another girl.

My heart sank, I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. Then all of his friends appeared, laughing. He stopped kissing her, and looked at me and laughed.

"It was all fake, sorry dear." He laughed, his friends joining him.

"It was just a dare.." He snickered, disappearing into his crowd of friends, the laughter still filling the air.

I fell to my knees, crying endlessly. How could I be so stupid?

______

w e l c o m e

just a fair warning, this book was started when I was twelve. you have been warned.

give it a chance though, as you get going it does get better.

please don't point out errors. I plan to fix them after the book is completed. thank you.

book duration:
started: october 13th, 2014
finished: april 28th, 2016

enjoy loves!

-b