33

Clarissa's POV

Taylor and Selena stood in front of me, working ferociously on my face. They both insisted I needed a "new look" to go along with my new lifestyle. To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Two people I have idolized for as long as I can remember are not only in the same room as I am, but they are insisting we become best friends. Someone pinch me, because I'm not sure if this is reality.

"Finally! We're finished. You look amazingly beautiful." Selena squealed, Taylor reaching for a miniature mirror.

"Have a look for yourself, cutie." Taylor handed me the mirror, as my mouth dropped.

I looked like a totally different person. I had never imagined to wear this much makeup. I had always used the slightest amount. Now, here they are trying to make me look like some sort of goddess.

"Wow! I love it. You guys are amazing!" I praised, earning a smile from both girls.

"I'm glad you like it! You're too sweet, ya know that?" Selena cooed. I froze. Selena just said I was sweet. Are you sure this isn't a dream?

"I'm so glad to even be in the same room as you guys! And now you guys are calling me sweet? This feels like a dream. I'm glad I have the opportunity to get to know you guys for who you are instead of what the media presents of you." I couldn't erase the large grin plastered across my face as I said the words.

"Awe, you're adorable. I'm glad we've gotten the chance to meet you. We will definitely have to hangout more often." Taylor smiled, enveloping me in a tight hug. She even smelled amazing. Her height towered over me, considering I'm fairly short and she's exceptionally tall.

Selena then took her place, giving me a big hug as well. She wasn't as tall as Taylor, so her height hardly dominated mine. She smelled amazing too.

"I can't wait to introduce you to all of our other friends too. We kind of have this squad, you know. Now you'll get to be apart of it. I can guarantee they will all love you just as much as we do. We'll discuss a time with them to meet up soon. It's kind of difficult, although, because everyone has different busy schedules. With us all being famous and such." Taylor exclaimed, excitement gleaming in her eyes.

These girls are genuinely sweet and considerate. They seem to welcome everyone into their world with open arms. I'd love to be like them. They're like the popular girls at school everyone wants to be friends with. And now they want to be friends with me. I'm incredibly lucky to be in this situation, and I couldn't be more grateful.

Luke's POV

Ashton's been complaining the past hour whilst the rest of us are playing games of Fifa. We all love Fifa, except for Ashton, and he makes that very clear every time we mention the word.

"Fine, Ashton, this will be our last game. Now shut up and stop complaining for a second," Michael groaned, starting up a new game.

So far Michael has been winning most of the rounds. He's pretty good at it, I must say. Calum and I are equally good, and then there's Michael being a champion at it.

"Other than you guys playing that stupid thing, this is nice. Coming together as a band. I can see the future for us being pretty amazing. I can't wait to experience what lies ahead." Ashton explained, deep in the conversation.

"Don't get all sappy on us Ashton. It isn't punk rock enough." Calum sneered, leaving Michael and I in fits of laughter. Ashton has always been the more serious one.

"My pony shirt says differently," Ashton glared, putting on a fake pout.

Despite the teasing Ashton was receiving, he was utterly right. It felt good to be connected as a band- as friends even. I had a feeling that we could get far together, but only if we stay close like this. People can be pretty observant, they'd one day notice how we weren't truly friends. We aren't that great of actors. Now we don't have to act, and I'll be getting three new best mates out of the deal. Back in high school I tried so hard to be popular that the kids I hung out with I didn't even like. I'm thrilled to be having real friends for once.

My thoughts didn't seize to distract me, making me lose the final game. Surprisingly Calum had lbeaten Michael. You could tell just by looking at them- Michael's look of disgust and Luke's look of championship showed it all.

"Okay, finally, you losers are done. Let's get on with the night." Ashton complained.

"Okay, okay. What else should we do?" Michael asked, trailing his eyes off.

"I actually have no clue.. what do band mates do for fun?" Calum pondered.

"Probably sit around and play Fifa. However, we have an Ashton here." Michael scowled.

"We could make a YouTube video for our fans! Or maybe do a live stream, where we answer their questions." Ashton suggested.

"That's a good idea, the live stream." I spoke up.

"Okay, let's do that. We can set up a twitcam." Calum said, picking up his laptop and setting it up as we speak.

I grabbed my phone, logging into the band account.

@5SOS:
Everyone! We're doing a twitcam in a couple of minutes! here's the link: www.twitcamlinklol.com , can't wait to see you guys!

My phone soon blew up with mentions clouding my feed. I'm still definitely not used to this, but I love it.

"Okay, I think we're good to start it up." Calum told us, gesturing to his computer. We all crowded around the laptop as we all came into view upon the screen. The viewers suddenly started going up drastically.

100 viewers.
500 viewers.
1,000 viewers.
10,000 viewers.

We stood in awe, our jaws hung open to the floor. All these people are taking time out of our day to watch us? This is crazy.

"Hey guys! It's 5 Seconds of Summer here. Tweet us some questions under the hashtag #Ask5SOS and we'd love to answer as many as we can for you!" Ashton explained. Seconds after our Twitter notifications were blown up with various questions.

"Who in the band is single and taken?" Michael read off. "Well, we're all single, for now." He winked towards the screen.

"Are you guys working on an album? If so, when are you planning on releasing it?" Calum read.

"We are working on a new album, yes. I think we plan to release it sometime around July." I answered shyly.

The twitcam continued on like this for about an hour or so. For being our first twit cam, it went pretty well, I must say.

"Okay guys! We'll see you later! This went pretty well, we'll definitely start doing this more often. Love you guys." Ashton spoke, signing off.

"That was fun," Calum cheered. It's good to have the old cheery Calum back. Before all the Clarissa drama and all.

"Yes! I can't believe that so many people actually wanted to watch us for an hour. I couldn't have ever imagined that. This is amazing, it's so unreal." Michael went on.

"I know. It feels weird and different, but I love it. I love our fans. I can tell it's going to be a pretty great year." I praised, a smile creeping its way upon my face.

We all seemed to get lost into the topic, which led to more topics, where we ended up talking for hours. It felt nice to just sit and talk to them about things. Like friends would.

I guess you could say we're officially friends.

_______

Hey guys! I made this chapter 200 words longer than usual. I'm going to be trying to make my chapters longer as it is nearing the end.

I am also working on a new larry fanfiction. It's called "I promise you - l.s" If you enjoyed this story, you should totally look for that one!

Also, thanks for all the wonderful feedback I've been getting on this. It's great to know people are actually reading and enjoying this. It's always been my dream to be writing things for other people to read and enjoy.

-b