epilogue

luke chases kayla and leo around the house, giggles erupting from them as they run for their lives. i smile in admiration.

the last seven years could easily be said as the best years of my life.

luke and i got married a year after the grammy's. we got back together and despite our fame, somehow made it through.

our fame has slowly died down more and more each year. we had kayla a year after we got married, and leo a year after that. kayla is five, and leo is four. they're the most important people in my life, and i would do anything for them in a heartbeat. (aside from luke of course.)

we got our own house in hawaii. odd, right? we picked hawaii because it feels like a getaway from the fame and everything. we just get to be our own little family here in our small town by the ocean, and i wouldn't ask for anything more.

luke and i are still heavy romantics. we have weekly date nights, and i still feel those same butterflies every time we kiss. the fireworks always erupt when his eyes pierce into mine.

"i still get amazed at how good you are with the kids. they absolutely love you." i smile when luke comes and takes a seat next to me.

"yeah, i guess so. im really that everything worked out for us, babe." i blushed at the word. seven years later and i still do.

his lips are placed on mine, and i feel the familiar fireworks. our lips moved in sync, until we hear "ewww's" coming from the two little ones watching us. we pull away, and the four of us start laughing.

i love this life i live, and i wouldn't want it any other way.

______

THATS THE END!

im rly gonna miss this story:(

if you have any questions about the story and what happens, as them here and i will try to answer them all. :))

if this story ends up getting a lot of feedback, i may write a sequel. comment here if you want a sequel!

love you guys!

-b