30

Clarissa's POV

I cuddled more into Luke's chest as we watched the movie Mean Girls. We had blankets wrapped around us as we just cuddled all day.

This is pretty much how it's been for the past couple days. We've spent them just cuddling and sharing a few kisses here and there, and occasionally a little more than kissing. But a girl never tells.

It feels nice just to be close to Luke. However, we were planning on doing something more eventful tomorrow. Which meant getting out of bed.

We were going to attend the VMA's and walk the red carpet together. Which will be weird for his band, considering they won't have their lead singer with them, but whatever.

I was performing as well as his band. This is the big reveal of his band to the public. His record label thinks it's a good way to spread the word of their band around. As for me, I was asked to perform, considering I'm the next big thing in the media's eyes.

Saying I'm excited is an understatement. I'm going to be revealing my relationship with Luke. It's also my first ever award show, and I'm surprisingly nominated for quite a few awards.

**

We carefully stepped out of the limo, making our way towards the red carpet. You could say I was pretty nervous. I'm going to have my picture taken from a billion angles at all times, how could you not be worried?

I was wearing a black dress that went down to about mid thigh. Luke was wearing a white dress shirt with a black coat over it. We were dressed up pretty typical, nothing too special.

I couldn't help but fangirl over the celebrities walking by. It was nearly impossible to keep my cool and act natural. I mean, Beyoncé is right before my eyes. How do you think I'm going to react? Smile and have small chat?

He pulled my hand into his, intertwining our fingers as we started our walk. We stopped here and there, posing for pictures, and then continued down the carpet. This will definitely take some time to get used to.

"So, are you two officially a couple?" An E! interviewer approached us, shoving her microphone in our faces.

"Yes! We couldn't be more happy to reveal it." I answered truthfully, flashing a smile.

"That's great! Looks like we have our new Hollywood it couple folks! Tell me, how long has this been going on?" She pondered.

I actually didn't know how to answer this. We're an on and off couple, so I don't really know what to say.

"Well, we dated in high school and it unfortunately didn't work out, so we tried again when we met up in college and it's been pretty good so far." Luke answers for us as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Aww, how cute! We'll definitely catch up with you two later. Can't wait for your performances!" She smiled, walking off to her next victims.

If you couldn't already tell, interviewers annoy the crap out of me. I know it's their job and all, but I absolutely hate getting asked a million questions which make my head spin.

We dodged any more interviewers who tried to come our way, satisfied with the one we already completed.

We finally reached the end of the carpet and I could feel the anxiousness eating me alive.

We entered the stage, and I felt my jaw drop op at the amount of people here. I haven't ever performed in front of this many people. What if I mess up? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if I ruin the whole show? At least Luke has the company of his band mates, where as I have to go solo up there.