14

Luke's POV

I can't believe her mom even did such a thing, but I'm grateful she isn't actually staying a month. I was going crazy here just the first few hours. Confessing my love for Clarissa was a huge deal, and I just wanted to be with her after. Our love is inevitable, and I'm glad to share such a thing with her.

I actually have no such clue what I'm going to do while Clarissa is away, however. I hesitate before tapping on the name of my old friend on my contact list.

"Hello," I hear Calum's voice through the phone.

"Hey, man. I figured we haven't hung out in a while. What do you say?" I asked.

I heard a light chuckle come from the other side of the phone, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Let me guess, Clarissa is out of town." I could hear the roll of his eyes over the phone.

"Yeah, but-"

"Don't stress it. It's fine man. She's got you whipped, though."

"She does not. I'm my own man." I state proudly.

"Whatever you say. Let's go to the party at Hayley's tonight?" He asked.

What would Clarissa think? She might get mad at me for going to another girls house, and I wouldn't want to risk her getting mad. She wouldn't want me out drunk and partying either. I guess I'll have to turn Calum down.

She's got you whipped.

The voice in the back of my head tells me. I sigh before giving into it. She can't influence what I do or how I have fun. Like I said, I am my own man. If she's uncomfortable with it, that's not my problem.

"Yeah, sure. Pick me up at eight." I say before he agreed and we hung up.

I threw on a Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans, my usual look. I ruffled my hair before looking in the mirror satisfied with myself.

My phone suddenly dinged, and I looked to see a text from Clarissa.

Clarissa: I miss you! It's so boring here. x

Luke: I miss you too. I'm going somewhere with Calum. I hope it isn't boring.. x

Clarissa: Oh, have fun with the Asian(;

Luke: Haha he'd kill you if he knew you called him that.

Clarissa: He'll never know, will he? *smirks widely*

Luke: Unless I happen to tell him?

Clarissa: Go ahead I'll leave him in a desert.

Luke: Haha

Luke: Calum's coming soon, I gotta go. Text me later babe.

I sent the text smiling as I quickly received a goodbye text from her as well.

Calum suddenly walked through the door smirking.

"So, where is she?" He asked.

"Australia. Visiting family." I answered.

"Oh. Well tonight we are going to have fun. More fun than you've probably had in while, whipped and all," Calum added on.

"Oh my gosh, I am not whipped. I will prove that tonight." I challenged. He raised a brow, walking out of the dorm as I soon trailed behind.

We soon arrived at a large house surrounded by couples making out or teenagers running around and drinking. I followed Calum into the mansion like house as the scent of alcohol filled my nostrils.

Girls were dressed in minimum clothing, as guys were drooling and finding a girl to get laid with for the night. I rolled my eyes at the horny teenagers. This is why people who aren't single don't belong at parties. However, I need to prove this point to Calum. I'll stay.

I was soon offered a drink by a tall blonde chick. She looked at me with desperate eyes. I rolled my eyes before taking the cup of beer from her hands and walking away with Calum.

I put the cup to my lips and let the cool liquid run down my throat. The burning sensation felt comforting and amazing. I've missed drinking. Ever since Clarissa came back into my life I've never really had a reason to drink anymore.

"Let's go join in on a game." Calum offered and I nodded following him over to a group of outcasts like ourselves.

"Let's play truth or dare," The blonde with bright pink highlights began. Everyone agreed, and I sighed knowing how these games get.

"First, let's introduce everyone so we know who we're playing with." The curly brunette offered.

"I'm Luke." I spoke, getting it over with. Everyone glanced in my direction.

"I'm Sasha." The blonde with pink highlights introduced herself.

"I'm Alaina." The curly brunette added.

"I'm Calum."

"I'm Amber." A red head with almost no clothing stated.

"I'm Jace." A muscular brunette spoke.

After we all introduced ourselves, we decided to start the game.

"Jace, truth or dare?" Alaina asked. He smirked before the word "dare" escaped his mouth.

"I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the game." She dared him with wide eyes of excitement. Horny girls.

I rolled my eyes as his shirt was thrown somewhere in the room. All of the girls' eyes stared at his chest in awe.

"Okay, Amber truth or dare?" he asked her smirking.

"Dare," she answered almost immediately.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Luke." He laughed. I suddenly felt my face getting pale and my eyes going wide.

"I have a girlfriend." I denied her. She rolled her eyes.

"If you have a girlfriend why'd you come here? You wouldn't come here to party and drink if you had a girl at home you cared about enough to deny a girl like me," she slurred coming closer to me. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"No, get away from me you slut!" I shouted backing away from her.

"Whatever, your loss jerk!" She scoffed.

I ran out of the door and kept running in the direction of my dorm room. Its a long walk, but I don't want to ride in the car with Calum. He's not exactly the guy I wanna see right now.

___

-b