Chapter 13

Author P.O.V

"So you telling me we have no information on them boys?" a deep voice questions felling the frustration creep its way through his body he's gonna explode and everyone in the room can sense it coming it's only a matter of time.

"Well to be fair we didn't really spend enough time with them so you can't be mad" another voice says meekly scared he might get shot if he oversteps. Everyone in the room agrees but they don't let it show on their faces.

"So i'm the only one who knows how to do shit in this room?" the deep voice questions and everyone in the room nods their heads trying to get onto the man's good side, but in all honesty he could care less about how they view him because to him they're just irrelevant.

"let's run this back" the man says and everyone nods their heads.

"Well I followed the kid who went shopping for clothes he didn't seem to have a reaction when I mentioned you know who, so I honestly don't know what kind of connection he has with them and this has nothing to do with the job but I hated every second of talking to him" the woman who spoke to King at the store says smacking her lips she really wanted the day with he girlfriend instead she was forced to go and spy on some lil boy.

"Well I followed the sneaker head and he noticed me and told me to stay away from him which kinda hurt if i'm being honest, so no I didn't really get any useful information" the man who was following Dom says with a deep frown on his face.

"I told y'all someone more outgoing should have gone after the sneaker head but no" the girl says rolling her eyes at the shy man who pouts. He knows he's not very outgoing when it comes to being social which people like Dom. He's better at just going for the kill not spying and talking or even analyzing someone.

"It's not my fault i'm shy and I wasn't expecting him to be like that y'all could've warned me on god" the boy groans remembering the incident. It's true he wasn't expecting Dom to be confident and almost scary and he definitely wasn't expecting to get confronted for following Dom by Dom himself. He expected Dom to get scared and panic or something along those lines. It would have been way easier to manipulate him if he did show fear and panic.

And he sure as hell wasn't ready to feel jealous of Andre when he saw him jump into Dom's arms and get comforted by him. He really needs to hook up with someone.

"And I went after the last one" the man who followed Andre says with a deep sigh everyone in the room waits for the man to elaborate but it never comes.

"Are you gonna elaborate?" the girl questions breaking the silence she really has better things to do at the moment and this meeting has gone on for to long.

"Well I showed him pictures of the three men and he seemed like he was hiding his surprise but he stayed calm and even made eye contact with me when giving me his answers I honestly don't know" the man sighs.

"So we have a random person telling us that these three boys are important to Trey and his gang, and reactions that didn't even help support the claim"'the girl summarizes with an annoyed sigh.

"I feel like we're wasting our time when we should be finding some real leverage" someone sighs and everyone agrees.

"We're not wasting our time" the man who followed Andre says before getting up wand walking out of the conference room.

"Tell me why we didn't just follow them home again?" the woman who followed Andre questions.

"We didn't do that because we're not sure who they are and if we did do that and it turned out they're innocent we would have caused unnecessary trouble" the man who followed Dom answers.