Chapter 51

Author P.O.V

"You wanna go on our date now?" Shawn questions lowly appearing out of nowhere next to Andre on the couch.

"Don't do that" Andre says jumping a little at Shawn's sudden appearance next to him.

"My bad" Shawn chuckles wrapping his arm around Andre's shoulder and pulling him closer to him. A blush takeover Andre's face not being used to Shawn's touch just yet. Andre is sure he'll never get used to the casual touches from the other man for a very long time.

"It's okay, and I'd love to go on our date now" Andre grins at Shawn brightly excitement builds up inside him.

"Fucking disgusting" King mutters loud enough for the two men stuck in their little world to hear. It's supposed to be a movie night, and he's stuck listening to Andre and Shawn whisper to each other and giggle. It's distracting he can't even watch the movie.

"Hating ass bitch" Shawn grins grabbing Andre's face and pressing an unexpected kiss on his lips while looking straight at King with evil eyes. When he pulls away from a very shocked Andre he sends King a wink. While King dramatically pretends to throw up and gag loudly while saying.

"You just mad Trey left your ass and went out with Nacia," Jordyn says laughing softly from where he and Dom are sitting next to each other. Where Dom has his arms wrapped around Jordyn's waist keeping him close. When Jordyn moves even so slightly Dom tightens his hold afraid Jordyn might get up and leave.

"And you know I cause that little shit knew what he was doin when he asked Trey to make me stay home oh when I get my hands on him," King says muttering the last part while cracking his fingers. Nacia should be prepared to hear cocomelon on repeat every day. Trey promised to take Nacia out, so King and he could go on a date in peace a few weeks ago. Trey wasn't aware that Nacia would insist on them going out alone.

"Spoiled little brat" King continue muttering making everyone in the room roll their eyes.

"Nacia just wants to spend some alone time with his daddy," Dom says trying to reason with an angry and annoyed King. Dom already knows there is no reasoning with King when he's being like this. It's funny how he claims Nacia is spoiled by Trey, but look how angry he is that Trey refused to let him come with him and Nacia on their little outing.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with my daddy" King insists pointing at himself in the process. Acting as if he is the biggest victim in the world at the moment.

"Of course, you refer to Trey as daddy," Shawn says letting out an ugly cackle.

"I know you not laughin like you don't get bitched out by Jordyn," King says which puts Shawn's laughing to a stop. This time it's Jordyn's turn to let out a small laugh with an evil smirk on his face that confirms King's comment.

"Fucking punk ass black bitches" Shawn mutters glaring at both King and Jordyn. Who gives Shawn evil smirks. they know exactly what they're doing by teaming up against Shawn.

"Imma go get ready for our date," Andre says softly loud enough for Shawn to hear. Andre is so quiet around Shawn. If they weren't so close in proximity Shawn probably wouldn't have heard him. Shawn can't wait to get Andre out of his little shell and see different sides to him.

"Okay sweetheart," Shawn says letting Andre get up to go get ready for their said date. Shawn is already dressed he was born ready for this moment.

"OkAy SwEetHeArT" King mocks with a face and an eye roll.

"Bitter as fuck" Shawn says throwing a pillow across the room that hits Jordyn instead of King. Shawn's eyes widen in fear and he gets ready to run, but instead, he witnesses Dom rub Jordyn's face laughing softly while saying a few things to him trying to make Jordyn feel better, and it works because Jordyn visibly relaxes and melts into Dom's hands completely forgetting about his mission to hurt Shawn. Now Shawn knows who to run, and use as a shield when Jordyn is angry with him.