Chapter 52

Author P.O.V

"What did you say?" Jordyn asks Dom who's currently laying on top of him with his face buried in Jordyn's neck. They're currently in Jordyn's room. Dom enjoys being in Jordyn's space it's nice, clean, and huge. Not only that if he wants to get away from the others he can just get inside Jordyn's room, and they won't dare come in. Having a scary boyfriend has its perks.

"We're the only couple that hasn't gone on a date," Dom says this time loud and clear. He's spent lots of time alone with Jordyn, but he didn't consider those times dates, so it's safe to say they have not gone on a date. It also doesn't help that both Dom and Jordyn are homebodies and prefer to stay home away from public spaces and keep to themselves.

With the other two couples, there's King who's more into going out and having fun, and then there's Trey who's the complete opposite and would rather stay inside a quiet room or at home. Then there's Andre and Shawn. Andre, it depends on the day because sometimes he wants to go out and have fun or wants to stay in. While Shawn likes going out a lot, sometimes he wants to just stay home and spend time with his family.

Jordyn and Dom don't like going out at all. They're truly each other's peace. Can't say the same for the other two couples. It's like they don't have any personalities that might clash with one another to the point of being a chaotic couple. They're truly the calmest couple in the group. Dom and Jordyn don't mind that at all they both like peace even in a relationship.

"Never got bought up" Jordyn shrugs his shoulders going back to his phone.

"Let's go on a date," Dom says leaving no room for arguments, and Jordyn mentally groans he doesn't want to go out. He might hurt someone if they look at him the wrong way because he does not have the willpower to be a functioning member of the outside world.

"You look like you finna explode if we step outside we can stay inside if you want to forget I even asked about a date" Dom chuckles seeing that Jordyn is one second away from his eyes twitching as he thinks about stepping outsides Dom doesn't want to pressure him into doing anything he doesn't want to do.

"No, I'll do it," Jordyn says with determination because he doesn't want to hurt Dom's feelings by turning him down. It's not like he doesn't want to go on the date he just doesn't want to go outside and deal with people, but for Dom, he'll do it.

"Are you sure? I don't want you forcing yourself" Dom says and Jordyn stays quiet for a few seconds. He knows he shouldn't force himself because he knows if somebody gets on his nerves while he's outside in the mood he's in they're gonna die no question about it.

"I want to go out on a date with you" Jordyn states in a serious tone because he does. He'll just have to deal with people for a few hours. What could go wrong? surely there's nobody out there just waiting to get on Jordyn's nerves and get killed.

"Okay I'll go get ready" Dom grins happily getting off Jordyn. He doesn't leave before he places a kiss on Jordyn's forehead which gives Jordyn butterflies, but he'll never ignite that out loud, but he doesn't have to because the reddening of the tip of his ears and his efforts to avert his eyes away from his boyfriend tells Dom everything he needs to know.

it doesn't take long for them to get ready and before they're out the door they start getting questioned.

"Fuck y'all going?" Shawn questions from his spot next to Andre who is currently holding a pouty Nacia who is currently angry with King.

"Yeah where?" King and Nacia say at the same time demanding answers as well. King and Nacia glare at each other from across the room. They're not on speaking terms because they both went to Trey's office, and it started out good they were calm and letting Trey do his work, and then all hell broke lose when an argument broke out and got they got kicked out immediately, and they somehow both blame one another for it. They refuse to acknowledge that they were both at fault.