Chapter 21

Author P.O.V

"Andre just get me a first aid kit now!" Dom screams and Andre scrambles away immediately to get the first aid. King stares as the scene unfolds before his eyes a strange man bleeding with a bullet in him, And Dom going full Grey's Anatomy on everyone. This is not how he imagined his Friday night going after a long week.

Several Minutes Ago

"Bruh this shit is so good" King says taking a bite of the food Dominique cooked for them. Their days have been so peaceful except the fact that Andre has been acting weird and a little not himself.

Dom and King know he's hiding something, but they're not gonna force the boy to talk if he doesn't want to they can wait until de decides to speak for himself.

"Andre are you okay?" Dom questions noticing that Andre has been quiet for the last few minutes which is very rare if we're being realistic.

Andre jumps slightly being knocked out of his thoughts.

"Huh yeah i'm good" Andre says fake laughing taking a bite of his food. He doesn't like hiding things from his two best friends, but he'd rather keep his little secret to himself at the moment. He was surprised to see that Shawn was a nice person I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

"Andre you know you can come to us for anything why you hiding shit from us" King questions with a sad frown on his face. He can tell Andre wants to tell them, but something is holding him back.

"Yeah I know I ain't hiding shit" Andre says taking another bite of his food. King and Dom look at each other at the same time and roll their eyes knowing they're not getting anything outta Andre when he's like this.

"Hmmuuu" King hums giving Andre his best bitchy side eye as he continues to eat his food in peace acting like he didn't just start an argument.

"Why you lookin at me like that?" Andre questions getting defensive. It's like he's not allowed to have secrets anymore just because he's incapable of keeping a secret, and now he's mad.

"Like what?" King questions innocently.

"Like you don't know how to fuck off" Andre scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Ayo let's not project the anger we feel for ourselves because we can't keep secrets onto other people" Dom says playing it safe sorta.

"I'm not projecting anything" Andre whines glaring at his two best friends who simply laugh in his face.

"Hmmmmuuuuuuu" King hums once again letting his pettiness get the best of him as he takes a bite of his food.

"You know wh-" Andre starts but he's cut off by a loud knocks at the door. They didn't even sound like knocks they were loud bangs.

"Damn who invited the KKK over?" King questions coughing up the food he just chocked on because of the loud banging that startled him, and caused his food to go down the wrong pipe.

Dom sighs and walks over to the door and looks through the peephole which he hates doing because he feels like his eye will get poked out one day.

"Shit" Dom curses opening the door quickly. Who wouldn't? after seeing someone bleeding out and is in need of help despite their weird first encounter that involved a lot of blood just like now.