Chapter 53

Author P.O.V

King, Shawn, and Andre are sitting in the living room when Trey makes his way downstairs ready to leave the house, but he's stopped by King immediately when King gets a good look a what he's wearing.

"Go change," King demands not leaving any room for questions for Trey when he sees how he's about to walk out of the house in some dress pants, a tight short-sleeved dress shirt that showcases his sleeve tattoos, and a nice built. The shirt hugs him in all the right places, and don't get King started on the chain and glasses Trey currently has on as well. King doesn't know why Trey thinks he can just walk outside dressed like a complete slut while he's here.

He dares to throw on some glasses and a chain. It's like the whore starter pack. Don't get King started on the shirt. His slutty male waist is on display, and the first three buttons aren't even done. King would rather cook grains of rice one by one before he allows Trey to go outside dressed the way he is. It's unacceptable.

"No." Trey simply states also not leaving any room for arguments. King gasps dramatically because where is this behavior coming from? It's like sometimes Trey uses King's attitude and antics against him for the fun of it.

"Are you going to cheat on me? what positions are you guys gonna be in the most?" King questions with attitude also rolling his eyes while shaking his head from side to side. At this point, everyone in the living room is watching the sass off in silence.

"Probably missionary" Trey answers without missing a beat making Shawn laugh a little bit because he's never seen Trey act like this. A few weeks again he would've just left the house and slammed the door in King's face, but here he is entertaining King's foolishness.

"Trevon don't fuckin play with me," King says glaring at Trey who lets out a deep breath. King is so sensitive. He's probably just as sensitive as Andre. He usually just reacts with angry words first before he gets to the tears. King is the type of person to fight first and then cry alone later.

"Nobody is going to cheat on you Bambi," Trey answered seriously. Which means he lost the sass off. One of them has to be the sane rational one in the relationship.

"Then why you all dressed up?" King questions with a stank face as he sizes up Trey from top to bottom before kissing his teeth once takes in the outfit again. Who has the luxury of seeing his man dressed up like that before him? He needs answers swiftly!

"I have an important meeting to attend" Trey states not giving away any important details for King to nitpick, but King always finds something.

"Is the bitch you meeting prettier than me?" questions dramatically crossing his arms over his chest defensively. Andre thinks King might as well drop to his knees at this point with his dramatics. Andre wants to think King is being dramatic, but lord knows there's always some seriousness to King's dramatic antics.

"Never," Trey answers, and that almost makes King run laps around the house happily squealing. Andre and Shawn both roll their eyes as they watch this play out because there's no way King is letting Trey out of the house looking like that. Andre would be lying if he said he wouldn't questions Shawn if he suddenly got all dressed up, and tried to leave the house by himself. Andre would probably feel like dropping to his knees, rolling down a wall, throwing up, and crying too because someone possibly stole his man.

"So, you are meeting with someone," King says narrowing his eyes at Trey. It's meant to be a question, but it comes out as a statement because his suspicions have been confirmed.

"That's what a meeting is" Trey states.

"But why the fancy clothes?" King questions again stepping closer to Trey and getting into his personal space while holding eye contact. Trey knows he's not gonna be able to leave the house unless he gives King a valid explanation.