Chapter 7

Author P.O.V

King quickly gets up from the couch and runs to the door to open it because he claims it's his job to open the door and Andre kindly told him one of these days he's going to get a bullet to the head if he keeps rushing to open the door.

When king opens the door and gets a glimpse of the person or should I say people that were knocking and almost passed out. All his senses tell him he should just slam the door and lock it. But when his light eyes meet the dark eyes in front of him time freezes and he does as well letting himself get devoured by the darkness and distant emotions refusing to show in those godforsaken eyes.

"Wow I'm kinda getting hard from watching them eye fuck each other so intensely," Shawn says in a passive tone trying to get the two-man in front of them to pay attention to their surroundings and stop 'eye fucking.'

"Yeah, I wonder who's gon nut first? I bet you ten dollars it's gon be Trey's dumbass" Jordyn says causing both him and Shawn to let out a dramatic ugly laugh with wheezing. "Bruh my money on that Lil boy over there" Shawn lets out between laughs and coughs.

"Aye," Trey says loud enough for his two friends to hear not taking his eyes off King. Causing Trey and Jordyn to stop laughing almost automatically and making them go back to being quiet and looking professional as if they weren't just wheezing over a stupid joke like children. Meanwhile, King can't help but let a chill run through his body because of the dominance the older man in front of him had just displayed.

"You gon let us in?" Trey asks in a calm voice his eyes clearly showing that King doesn't have a choice in the matter and there is no room for arguments. King bites his lips out of nervousness and a large amount of fear and starts panicking inside his head.

What to do, what to do, what to do, what to do

"King why is you taking so long at the door and why did I hear laughing?" Dominique asks appearing behind his friend to see what the fuss is about and freezes as well when he sees the people in front of him.

"Wow, you couldn't just close the door and tell us to Naruto run outta here?" Dominique says looking at King unimpressed and a little taken back because he knows for a fact the normal King would've closed the door and ran.

"I panicked and I kinda froze" King defends mumbles his the last part quietly to himself but Dominique still manages to hear him and scrunches his face up.

"Okay black panther wannabe," Dominique says cause the three older men to let out small laughs causing Dom to turn his attention back to them observing them a little.

Damn is all he can think when he gets alot closer look at their faces.

"I know I said knocking was gon make this shit weird and now it is," Shawn says shaking his head softly while Jordyn nods in agreement they both are regretting not busting into the house like normal gang bangers.

Trey simply rolls his eyes and pushes past King and Dominique not wanting to drag the awkwardness any longer and invites himself into the house making both King and Dom gap at him, not daring to say anything to stop him though afraid of what might happen if they do.

"Jeez niggas be so so rude," Shawn says letting himself in as well while Jordyn stays behind scowling at his two best friend's rudeness.

They promised they would play just a Lil nice Jordyn says in a disappointed voice mentally.

"Are you waiting for an invention?" King asks with a bit of an attitude and agitation laced in his voice fed up and annoyed. Jordyn tilts his head almost innocently and nods his head slowly making his wave of sass and agitation evident causing King to scowl and walk away getting angrier by the minute.