Chapter 8

Author P.O.V

Jordyn sighs softly at the table inside the trap not bored out of his mind he'd honestly be at home watching T.V or just dropping bodies. He doesn't like sitting at a table filled with criminals who are all secretly planning to murder each other behind each other's backs.

"Nigga I ain't kill your people" the man argues loudly kissing his teeth he's currently being accused of killing some of Trey's gang members which is something no one wants to get caught up with you kill one of Trey's man you can kiss your life goodbye.

Jordyn lets his eyes narrow a little not liking that the man actually just kissed his teeth at Trey he found that highly offensive and his trigger finger is now starting to itch. Shawn is also itching to shoot the man in front of him after the man displays disrespect towards Trey but he's holding back.

Trey looks at Jordyn with a pointed look and Jordyn automatically pull his gun out and shoot one bullet through the man's skull and one through the heart without a second thought, not missing despite how he's leaning against his chair with a slouch looking bored and uninterested as if he's in English class back in high school.

The sudden bullet sounds cause people to jump, some to wake up, and some to even start shaking a little causing Jordyn to smile to himself as if he's outdone himself.

"Oops I forgot to silence it my bad" Jordyn says innocently looking at the men around him with his icy and pointed eyes letting them know that he will gladly do the same to them if they don't watch themselves.

"Let this dead body be an example for y'all, don't test me" Trey says dangerously in a deep voice causing chills to run down spines only Shawn and Jordyn are unbothered.

"Trey, Shawn, and Jordyn word on the street you got lil friends" Damien says smirks softly causing Jordyn to roll his eyes at the boy in front of him.

I should've killed him when I had the chance Jordyn thinks bitterly to himself he hates Damien with a passion he can't kill him because well he's a whole kid and hasn't done anything to deserve to die but boy is this boy cocky and annoying.

"What's your point nigga?" Shawn questions not missing a beat. Why the fuck do people in the streets know our business? Trey wonders mentally with irritation.

"Oh nothing just that the streets talking and if they figure out where your lil friends lay their heads at night they gone be dead dead" he explains which causes a sense of worry to form in the bottom of the three men's stomach. They don't want to be the cause of three kids dying, but at the same time the said three kids don't matter to them, so why do they care about what happens to them?

And how the fuck are people suddenly getting all this information on them?

"Thanks for the info Damien" Trey says deciding to acknowledge the boys attempt to get on their good side which causes an adorable satisfying grin to appear on Damien's face.

"Always happy to report" Damien says doing a dramatic bow making Jordyn and Shawn roll their eyes at the goofy boy.

"I want them bodies gone, and y'all know your jobs or do I need to repeat myself?" Trey asks looking around to only get people shaking their heads knowing if they asked him to repeat himself they would get a bullet to the head from Jordyn or Shawn depends on who pulls the trigger first though.

"Let's head out" Trey says while walking out of the meeting room referring to Shawn and Jordyn to follow which they do gladly. When the quiet room thinks they're gone everyone lets out a deep breath they were holding but Damien who just giggles at them.

Jordyn skips back into the room causing the room to tense up again.

"Chill I just forgot my gun" Jordyn says letting out a soft laugh that almost sounds like a giggle but no one has the balls to point that out. Jordyn skips out of the room again and goes to where their parked car.

"Jordyn how the fuck do you forget your gun?" Shawn asks the moment Jordyn gets inside the car and closes the door.

"Well maybe it's because I'm not always itchin to shoot something like some people I know" Jordyn sasses back giving Shawn and Trey a side look with a bitch face.

"Nigga fuck you" Shawn scoffs along with Trey taking offense to the comment because it's not their fault people are always testing their nonexistent patience.

"Yeah whatever, but what are we gonna do about the three lil boys" Jordyn asks trying to get the conversation out of the way early.

"I don't know tell em to stay safe, don't take candy from strangers, and if they see a black or white van run, or if they see the same shady car more then once bolt the fuck outta there you know the normal shit they already know Jordyn" Shawn answers with a hint of attitude in his voice which gets Jordyn all the way fucked up.

"Nigga why you gotta say it like that?" Jordyn asks crossing his arms over his chest challenging Shawn because of the passive aggressive tone he used to speak to him.

"I just don't see the point of makin a huge deal out of this it's not like they're a bunch of kids who don't know what to do when they see somethin shady we should just leave em alone and forget about them plus chances are they asses aren't even in real danger" Shawn explains with an exasperated sigh he just wants the boys out of his life for good and he's not even sure why that is.

"Wow Shawn You make it sound so easy it's not like they're actually kids who can't stand the sight of blood oh wait, and just imagine them not knowing that they're in danger you know in their heads they old as fuck so ain't nobody gonna try to kidnap em oh and wait there's more we can't leave them alone or forget about them because they're our fucking neighbors you fucking airhead" Jordyn says getting an octave louder with each word trying to make his points by using extreme sarcasm.

"Okay okay so what Shawn is saying is to leave it be and let the boys live life because they have enough common sense to sense danger but Jordyn is saying even if they do have that common sense they still ain't gon notice shit because they believe that they can't be in any true danger because they grown as fuck" Trey says evaluating and analyzing both opinions carefully.

"Oh and they not gonna be walking around the streets thinking wait what if someone roll up on me with a gun? They're fucking teenagers we gotta keep em safe" Jordyn says the last part quietly but his two best friends were able to hear him.

"I don't remember signing up to keep a bunch of teenagers safe" Shawn says still standing his ground he cannot believe this, when did their lives start to revolve around teenagers?!

"I think it was when you guys decided to kill people on Halloween and knowing that there would be kids trick or treating and not just that you guys left the door opened enough for dumb ass kids to think that they had to come inside to get candy, do you need me to go on?" Jordyn explains not missing a beat causing Shawn and Trey to inhale deeply because well he might be a lil right.

"Man why are snot faced kids so fucking stupid" Trey mumbles slumping in the drivers seat feeling more stressed out then he's ever felt on the job.

"Man the real question is why can't snot faces kids mind their muthafuckin business" Shawn mumbles next slumping in the passenger seat feeling stressed out as well.

"Nah the real question is what the fuck are we finna do?" Jordyn add on slumping in the backseat with a deep sigh, hoping that he got through to his friends.

What the fuck are they finna do now? Find out on the next chapter of the boys next door!

I don't know what I'm doing with this book bear with me y'all 😂🙏❤️