:)

My little sister swore she could write better than me and asked to have a writing contest a while back and this is how it went I can't stop laughing 😭😭 The bolded is my writing and her's is the unbolded writing. This happened such a long time ago it's been sitting in my drafts so I have to share it cause it's funny and cringe let me know who won in the comments ☠️☠️ (We used anger, love, and hate as the themes/prompts)

ANGER:
you so fucking dumb like da fuck, ugly ass "she yelled"

"Bitch you so fucking dumb like da fuck, ugly ass" I shout at the man right in front of me anger evident in my voice it's taking me my all not to slap the love of my life right now all I wants to know is why his dumbass ate without me.

LOVE:
I love you, I shout loudly and affectionately, expecting for him to say it back 😥

"I love you," I say quietly not meeting his eyes cause if I do I'll break down and run into his arms and I don't want that I wanna hear him say it back to me because...because it means everything to me to hear him say those words back. I feel a soft hand on my cheek wiping away the warm liquid from my cheeks I look up softly into his eyes anxiously waiting for his reply, after a few seconds that feel like hours he opens his mouth and says "I love you too baby." Softly afraid the words would break if he said them any louder.

HATE(?)

I hate you, I yell throwing his phone on the ground, shattering into pieces as it hits the ground,
I'm sorry, he yells ...

"I hate you" I growl softly as he sucks my neck I feel him smirk as he mouths at my neck with his sharp teeth leaving his marks. "Then tell me why you're in this position," he says in a dangerously low voice pulling away from my neck to look me in the eyes pushing my back further against the wall my legs that are around his waist betray me, and tighten around him pulling his closer "I hate how you make me feel" I whisper so softly that if there was any slight noise he wouldn't be able to hear me but he does hear me because it's just the two of us all alone tangled in this messed-up relationship that we mistake for love.

"Really? Cause I think you love it sweetheart" he says pressing another heated kiss on my lips "I hate you" I think weakly to myself before kissing him back.

Who won the writing contest?😭😭