Chapter 24

Author P.O.V

After finally getting everything sorted out with the child trafficking ring things seem to be going back to normal for the most part. Trey, Jordyn, and Shawn are back in business.

"You know we should make sure there ain't any more roaches within our ranks" Shawn suggested while playing a cooking game on cool math games. Call the men childish, but he enjoys the games on the sight a lot.

"I've already done that genius i'm not as slow as you" Jordyn says rolling his eyes. The fact that Shawn doesn't know that Jordyn is always five steps ahead he really needs to get with the program.

"You mad annoying" Shawn mumbles softly too focused on putting the perfect amount of frosting on his cupcake to give much of a reaction to Jordyn's insults.

Trey appears from downstairs with Nacia in his arms the. He needed a bath and Trey was nice enough to give him one despite the trouble one has to through to get Nacia into the water. Trey notes that it's probably because when those disgusting human beings said it's time for a bath they would spray the children with a hose on a high pressure and call it a day without actually cleaning them or changing their clothes. Trey is so glad he killed everyone involved in that particular pedophile ring.

Nacia was a little better in the bath today he didn't sob the whole time, so that meant progress.

"He needs a hair cut" Trey says noticing how long Nacia's hair has gotten the last month it goes down to his shoulder he looks like a little line with the mop on his head.

"Don't touch his hair" Jordyn simply says typing away on his computer with looking up. Jordyn loves Nacia's hair to much for him to allow it to get cut off.

"I won't" Trey says putting Nacia onto a high chair getting ready to do his hair. Nacia tenses up knowing what's next if there's one thing he hates it's getting his hair done.

"Nacia relax just let me know if i'm hurting you okay?" Trey says and Nacia mumbles an audible "okay." Although was talking a lot a few days ago he's back to being a little quiet, but it's better than nothing.

Trey starts brushing Nacia's hair while blow drying it as gently as he can he makes sure it's all blown out before he starts braiding cone rolls being sure not to make them to tight or to loose.

"How do you know how to braid?" Trey questions in confusion he expects Jordyn to know how to do this kind of thing because well it's Jordyn and he's a know it all, but Trey no never I didn't think it was possible.

"I noticed his hair getting long, so learned how to do it through youtube" Trey answers simply as he finished his first braid. Shawn knows Trey is a fast learner, but come on how is he so perfect.

"You should do my shi-" Shawn starts.

"I refuse" Trey simply says parting Nacia's hair gently. Shawn gives Trey an offended look.

"Probably don't know how to do it anyways" Shawn mumbles smacking his teeth as Jordyn quietly laughs at Shawn's ruined mood.

"Are you feeling okay baby?" Trey question checking on Nacia making sure he's not hurting the little boy's head. Nacia nods his head his softly.

"Are you hungry" Trey questions knowing that Nacia had breakfast a few hours ago so he might be a little hungry and wants to eat a snack. Nacia still has a hard time asking for food.

"I hungry! Shaw food now!" Nacia demands loudly with a small voice causing Jordyn and Trey to laugh softly at Shawn's "you got me fucked up" face. Nevermind he doesn't have a hard time asking for anything.

"You betta ask nicely" Shawn says crossing his arms over his chest giving Nacia a silly glare that causes the boy to softly giggle not taking the man seriously.

"Fucth you" Nacia says confidently with an evil smirk on his face knowing Shawn hates it when he says those words. He doesn't know what they mean he just likes to see Shawn's face twist up in horror every time he says it.

"Jordyn tell him to stop saying that shit!" Shawn exclaims looking at Jordyn who gives Nacia two thumbs up and cute smile of approval.

"Shit!" Nacia exclaims loudly laughing none stop at Shawn's shocked facial expressions out of all the words Shawn said in that sentence he only processed the bad one. Shawn swears the little boy is doing it on purpose cause ain't no way Nacia isn't doing it on purpose.

"Nacia stop moving around" Trey says letting out a soft laugh at the little boy's antics. Trey finds it funny how it's an unspoken rule to mess with Shawn any chance given and Nacia has caught onto it as well.

"Okay sowwy" Nacia apologizes still  letting out tiny giggles while looking at Shawn who shakes his head softly in disappointment as he walks off to go get Nacia his snack. He comes back and hands Nacia a bag of open gold fish.

"Tank you" Nacia says softly clapping his hands in excitement. Shawn almost by dies from the cuteness and calls it a day.

"Ugh you're so cute to bad you turnin out to be like Jordyn" Shawn says with a look of disappointment on his face, then he suddenly gets hit by a pen thrown across the room by Jordyn in a matter of seconds.

"Nigga you trynna kill me?!" Shawn exclaims dramatically as if Jordyn hasn't shot his kneecap before which was worse than getting a pen thrown at him across  the room.

"Nigga!" Nacia exclaims as well laughing loudly while munching on his snack. This time Trey can't help but laugh out loud because Nacia is a bad ass child who knows what he doing. Shawn's horrified look emerge fails to make Nacia laugh at his misery.

"On god you doing that shit on purpose" Shawn mutters throwing himself onto the couch going back onto his phone. After a few seconds Nacia starts throwing good fish at him trying to get his attention.

"Nacia I ain't playin wit you right now do you wanna go to time out?" Shawn says still not giving Nacia the attention he's demanding.

"Twey Shaw being mean" Nacia snitches with a sad small voice along with a fake pout on his face. Trey knows what Nacia is doing because Jordyn does it all the time, and it's almost scary how similar Nacia and Jordyn act these days. Almost like Nacia is getting private lessons on how to be manipulative from Jordyn himself. Trey wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

"Shawn stop being mean to Nacia" Trey says in a serious enough tone to satisfy Nacia. Shawn puts his phone away and gives Trey an incredulous look and then turns his attention to Nacia who smiles smugly and asks him to come closer. When Shawn does come closer he's forced to sit in front of a child who is so set on copying what Trey in doing to his hair to Shawn's and starts tangling the fuck out of it while Jordyn and Trey laugh at Shawn's misery and pain as Nacia attempts to braid his hair.

"You're done" Trey says finishing the last braid he pulls out his phone and opens the camera roll and puts it in front of Nacia and Shows Nacia who gasps in surprise at how pretty he looks.

"Wow" Nacia says touching his hair softly scared he might ruin it if he runs his hands through the braids to roughly.

"Jody look!" Nacia exclaims loudly with excitement laced in his tiny voice.

"You look very cute" Jordyn comments adding more onto Nacia's toothy grin. Nacia stands up on his chair and gives Trey multiple kisses on the cheek as a thank you which kinda throws Trey off as he laughs softly.

"Nacia that's enough" Trey laughs softly at the boy's antics.

Nacia pulls away and smiles very brightly he's never been happier.

an update hdhjdbdndndndndndne this was just a cute filler!

Nacia is so cute...to bad he finna die later on...i'm joking 👩🏿‍🦯
Or am I?