Chapter 23

Author P.O.V

"Fuck!" Trey, Jordyn, and Shawn exclaim at the same time. Dom, King, and Andre give each other looks of confusion with the unasked question was that a child? lingering in the air.

"I totally forgot about about him" Shawn says quickly getting up getting ready to leave quickly Trey follows as well and Jordyn stares at them and points at his leg.

"Walk it off" Shawn scoffs as Trey picks Jordyn into his arms while Jordyn gives Shawn a smug look with his middle finger out.

"Well Trey said I shouldn't move around" Jordyn shrugs getting comfortable in Trey's arms. Shawn rolls his eyes knowing that Jordyn is going to force him to do stupid stuff for him because of his injury later on.

"Yeah Yeah he just likes spoiling your ass" Shawn says watching Trey start walking away with a comfortable Jordyn in his arms. He could get used to this.

Shawn starts going after them as well but is stopped when someone grabs his hand. When he looks over his shoulder and finds that it's Andre grabbing onto his hand he relaxes and turns to Andre giving him his full attention.

"What's wrong?" Shawn questions and King and Dom watch the exchange very closely analyzing the exchange of words.

"Um can I—I please have your number!?" Andre questions quickly and loudly causing Dom and King and double take. When did Andre and Shawn get close? Shawn stays quiet for a few seconds before he cracks a smile.

"Of course" Shawn says, no words can describe how much Andre's face lit up when Shawn let those words come out of his lips. Andre and Shawn exchange numbers before he quickly leaves remembering Nacia.

"They come and go so fast" King sighs sadly as if the the three men didn't spend the night and eat breakfast.

"How you so close to Shawn" Dom questions he took time to learn their names since they were getting more and more involved with the men.

"Well...."

After Andre talks about his encounter with Shawn at the park and how that was the big secret he was hiding Dom and King stare at him with blank faces not knowing what to say.

"Well did y'all kiss?" King questions only remembering the detail about Andre and Shawn's faces being so close they could kiss form Andre's little rant.

"Out of all the shit he just shared wit us that's your first question?" Dom says before he adds on "well did you?" in a quiet questioning voice.

"No! oh my god" Andre says feeling his face heat up as he images of him and Andre kissing start clouding his head.

"Do you like him?" King questions curiously. Now he's really invested in the development of Andre and Shawn's relationship he really wasn't expecting this.

"It's to early to tell guys stop asking embarrassing ass question and focus on the fact he promised to protect me" Andre answers his face growing more red and red. He honestly doesn't know how he feels about Shawn. Andre knows he doesn't hate him, but it's not like he's head over heels for him or anything. They're just friends? no, friend is to strong of a word Andre knows he doesn't share the bond Shawn shares with Jordyn and Trey. So what he really doesn't know how he feels about Shawn or what to call their...friendship?