Chapter 6

Author P.O.V

Trey let himself sleep like a baby and get carried by the wind without a care in the world, Shawn stayed up all night doing god knows what before cursing at himself when he saw that it was 5:15am in the morning knowing that he would have to get up a few hours later, Jordyn twisted and turned in the clutches of his worries and anxious planning.

In the morning Jordyn was the last one to get out his bedroom because he says that "perfection takes time" perfection being his over confident self. He walks down the stairs with a small yawn, he didn't sleep as well as he usually does.

He sits at the dining table with a sleepy Shawn on his phone and a peaceful Trey looking over documents with a pen and some glasses on his well defined face. He smiles when he sees the plate of food that Trey probably made already in front of him lord knows he's hungry.

He looks over at Shawn and says that his neck has a bruise on it and he can't help but feel a little bad because he's the one who put it there so he stands up and walks over to Shawn, stands beside him, and pulls on his sleeve slightly like a little child.

"Hmm" Shawn hums in response looking at Jordyn deciding to acknowledge him instead of being petty and just ignoring him after the events that took place just hours before.

"Sorry for choking you like a bitch" Jordyn apologize softly Shawn was about to say it's alright but then Jordyn continues "but you deserved it so deal wit it ugly ass" Jordyn adds on grabbing one of Shawn's bacon off his plate and walking away with a shrug.

"On god you need to work on yo apologizing skills" Shawn says smacking his teeth only for Jordyn to give him one of his sweet fake smiles that he was far to familiar with.

Here we go again Trey think mentally preparing himself for an argument.

"You need to work on using your thinking skills because you sure ain't gon kill three kids today" Jordyn says confidently like it was a fact he was speaking.

"I sure am and why you only coming for me? attack Trey's big headed ass he wants to kill em too" Shawn says getting defensive feeling that it's unfair to only be attacking him when there's a whole other person who agrees with him sitting at the table. Trey feels himself tense up when Jordyn turns to him with a heard glare believing that Trey should know better as a leader and friend.

"Oh yeah so nigga are you really finna kill kids today cause lord knows imma beat your asses and you know Ion be cappin for shit so what's up?" Jordyn says leaning back on his chair waiting to hear the full plan that he wasn't gonna go through with.

"Well we was just gonna bust into their house and go pew pew pew and then dip but youuuu wanna play the good guy today and try to stop us" Shawn explains with dramatic hand gestures and accusatory tones pointed towards Jordyn.

"Yeah thats right imma go pew pew right in y'all's kneecaps if you even point your little guns at them" Jordyn says doing the same hand gestures as Shawn with a large amount of sarcasm and seriousness in his voice.

"Our guns ain't little" both Shawn and Trey say at the same time getting defensive about their guns making Jordyn laugh softly because who gets defensive over their gun being called little.

"Yeah yeah but can we not kill anyone?" Jordyn asks making Shawn and Trey look at each other and have a conversation without exchanging words.

"Okay what about we see what them kids are on then decide what we finna do as a group does that sound good to you J?" Trey says causing Jordyn to let a wide smile to creep on his face knowing that he just got what he wanted.

"Okay I like the sound of that, nice doing business with you" Jordyn says finally allowing himself to eat some breakfast and enjoy it.

"You is such a brat" Shawn says rolling his eyes only to get a childish response from Jordyn that involved him sticking his tongue out at him and Jordyn consistently asking if he was "big mad" every five seconds aggravating Shawn.

"For some street niggas y'all act like some kids" Trey says laughing while shaking his head he knowing that the two boys in front of him well perhaps one of the two boys in front him won't usually let people see this childish side of them out in public.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" Shawn and Jordyn say at the same time then laugh when they look at each other and make eye contact finding joy and peace in each others presence.....for the time being.

...

In another part of town we have the three boys trying to enjoy a peaceful morning while also trying to forget the images of their recent night. It would be correct to assume none of them got a wink of sleep because every time they closed their eyes they were hunted by the images of dead bodies, blood, three handsome men being the cause, and most of all questions lingering in the dark waiting to be answered.

"Do you guys think that they had a good reason for killing those men?" Dominque is the first question letting his curiosity and his habit of searching for the good in sometime get the best of him.

"The only reason I can think of is the most basic one which is they owed them some paper" King says shrugging his shoulders answering the question based on films he's seen and not actual fact.

"Or maybe they're just bad people" Andre answers softly snuggling more into the blanket. The events effected Andre more because he just can't handle that kind of stuff especially so close up he can't even stand seeing someone get stabbed and cut into.

"I can't believe how pressed we are over this and I can't tell if it's because our future ex husbands got locked up for murder or if it's because we saw dead bodies yesterday" King says sadly shaking his head making both Andre and Dom laugh softly because they honestly don't know either it could be 50/50 here.

"I don't know I think it's kinda of a relief that we weren't the dead bodies on the floor" Andre sighs stretching slightly feeling happy to be alive.

"I'm just wondering why they had to be so fine it's such a waste" King sighs sadly "it's always the fine nigggas killing people like there's nothing to it" King finishes off feeling a wave of sadness come over him he's really gonna miss stealing unnoticeable glances at the fine dark skin the staring was his only source of entertainment besides Dominique and Andre of course.

"There's always a psychological reason thats caused by past trauma, horrible childhood, no parental support while growing, abandonment it could be anything honestly" Dominique says shrugging his shoulder remembering some things he heard the teacher speak about in a psychology lecture about serial killers, psychopaths, and just about any messed up human in the head he marked it as one of his favorite lecturers.

"Wow Dom you should just forget about being a surgeon and because a psychiatrist" King says impressed with his friends knowledge about the mind of crazy people.

"Yeah I'm good I work better with my hands" Dominique answers adding on a "if you know what I mean" at the end with a dirty suggestive smirk on his face.

"Ohhhh you're nastyyy" Andre says scrunching his face up understanding what his friend meant by his suggestive comment feeling his eyes get droopy he didn't get much sleep last night and it's taking effect because he's about to get knocked out into dream land.

King is about to say something but loud knocks at the front door cut him off.