Chapter 22

Author P.O.V

Jordyn opens his eyes and groans softly when he feels sharp pain in his head when the sunlight hits his sensitive eyes. He sits up and looks over to the side and takes the pain killers on the table beside the bed with a cup of water clearly left for him.

After he's done gulping down the water he looks around the unfamiliar room he's in and almost panics, but then remembers the events from the previous day. He looks around the room and notices how organized it is there's a bookshelf full of books, a studying table with a laptop, pencils, pens, and notebooks neatly positioned.

Someone moves besides Jordyn causing him to jump slightly and tense up. He looks to his side and finds Trey sleeping peacefully and relaxes. If it was Shawn he would have purposely shoved him off the bed and called it a day, but it's Trey, and he doesn't mind sharing a bed (anything) with him.

Jordyn touches pokes Trey's face multiple times and laughs softly as irritation starts forming on Trey's sleeping face.

"How you so expressive even in yo sleep?" Jordyn questions flicking at Trey's forehead causing the man to slap the palm of his hand over the spot Jordyn flicked. Slapping the sleep out of himself.

Trey gets up abruptly and starts rubbing his forehead while hissing in pain while Jordyn laughs his ass off ignoring the numbness in his leg.

"Of fucking course" Trey mutters shaking his head at Jordyn's shenanigans. Trey knows it would have been worse if Jordyn had found Shawn sleeping next to him, so he considers himself lucky.

"What are you doing here?" Jordyn questions passed his cute laughs that warm Trey's heart he's really glad Jordyn's alright he doesn't know what he would do if anything happened to him or Shawn.

"Well I didn't wanna leave your ass here alone" Trey answers pulling Jordyn into an unexpected tight long hug which Jordyn returns.

"Don't scare me like that dumbass" Trey says feeling the weight on his shoulders lifting knowing that Jordyn's going to be okay. It's rare for Jordyn, and Trey to get shot on the job and Shawn you never know he's....Shawn. When one of them does get shot especially Jordyn it's scary for Trey because he doesn't want to lose anyone he cares deeply about. He cares for Shawn, but he gets shot at so much that Trey has gotten used to it, but Jordyn never Jordyn.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to but just know if Shawn or you was there I would have used y'all as a shield" Jordyn pouts cutely causing Trey to laugh softly pulling away from the tight hug.

"You are a spoiled brat" Trey says knowing that Jordyn would have gotten away with doing that as well.

"Don't feed into Shawn's bullshit" Jordyn scoffs rolling his eyes he doesn't need two people thinking he's a brat.

"It's not bullshit i'm starting to think his ass is right about you" Trey says with a shrug earning a weak glare from Jordyn.

"Not my fault y'all always overreact when I get shot might as well make yourselves useful and shield me" Jordyn states laying back down on the bed.

"Like Trey always says you're a lil princess" Trey says laying back down on the bed as well with a small smile on his face. He earns a sharp kick from Jordyn causing him to wince in pain.

"Don't kick wit your injured leg you'll pull your stitches" Trey scolds causing Jordyn to roll his eyes he just knows Trey and Shawn are going to nag him about every little thing he does until he heals completely.

"Not my fault you're letting that ugly ass infect your brain with his ideas" Jordyn huffs with irritation laced in his voice. Princess this princess that, so? it's not his fault Shawn and Trey spoil him rotten.