Chapter 2

King P.O.V

"How the fuck did we come to this?" Dominique Asks confused, with an enthusiastic Andre, who has a large bag of candy in his hand I swear these grown ass man are only giving Andre the most candy cause he cute.

Now we're heading back home with a very happy Andre, a confused Dominique, and a chillin King, I honestly had a lot of fun out today it was funny watching Andre grab the whole bucket of candy and dump it in his bag when there was a sign said "please just take one."

Dominique and I didn't knock door to door or actually say trick or treat because we're grown as fuck, but Andre did not give a single fuck "free candy is free candy". He is such a childish bitch, he did his puppy dog eyes and convinced us to come with him.

"Now was that so bad, you guys act like we don't look young as fuck because of our height" Andre says laughing softly. First off, I think people were just stupid not to notice that Andre was a grown ass man or they found him so adorable they didn't care about it.

"Guys I have an idea, . . . it's going to be. . .legendary" Andre says suddenly stopping his movement and turning to me and Dominique. Dominique and I look at each other knowing we about to hear the dumbest shit that we are going to be forced to entertain.

"What is it De" Dominique asks crossing his arms over his chest waiting patiently for Andre to continue "De, you got five seconds max to say what you gotta say before I walk the fuck away thinking it's not worth my time." Dominique adds on noticing Andre taking to long to share his idea.

"Oh my god bitch, speak" I snap kissing my teeth when Andre takes to long to reveal his "legendary idea" to us I swear it's finna be stupid as hell just watch.

"Let's knock on their door" Andre says pointing to the left I follow his fingers and my eyes land on the house that has three fine guys living in it, the three guys we can't keep eyes off, the three guys we've never said a word to, OUR CRUSHES.

"Andre you about bold as a bitch if you actually knock on they door" Dominique says chuckling before he continues walking not entertaining Andre's idea any longer but Andre grabs his arm with a small whine stopping him from walking away.

"Come on how bad can it be?" Andre asks clearly not knowing what's worth with his idea and all the possible things that could go wrong if we actually knock on that god damn door.

"Okay babes let me break it down for you so if we knock on that door those hot men will think we're just a bunch of teenage boys who go trick or treating, that will lead them to think we are too young for them to suck their dicks and they will never wanna talk to us like ever." I explain in the simplest way possible trying to get him to understand the predicament he would be putting us in if we actually knock on that door.

"No, that's not what's wrong with the idea shut your ass up king, why you always so horny" Dominique says shaking his head at me he look at Andre for a moment before he starts talking "Andre I just think if we, or you go knock on that door we'll embarrass ours selfs not only that but the whole thing sounds embarrassing we are too grown to even be out here right now on top of that we can't be seen by our crushes tricks or treating" Dominique explains in a more PG 13 way I still liked my explanation better though.

"Well he's the only one who basically trick or treated because he's the only one who actually knocked on doors while we only grabbed candy from the take one buckets" I say in my defense cause ain't my crush seeing me trick or treating.

"Boi you have a bag of candy making it look like you trick or treated" Dominique say making a very valid point, welp I'm finna burn this bag before my crush sees me with it.