Chapter 55

Author P.O.V

"Come here you little shit" King shouts as he chases after Nacia who just dared to hit him and ran off somewhere when King wasn't giving him any attention.

"No!" Nacia shouts while letting his contagious laugh while running at a concerning fast speed for a baby. This only makes King laugh as he continues chasing Nacia. King is having a hard time even keeping up with the child. He's signing Nacia up for track when he starts school.

"Gotcha!" King shouts when he gets a hold of Nacia who automatically starts laughing even more as he starts struggling in King's arms trying to get down. Nacia gives up and just allows King to hold him after a few seconds of struggling.

"Why you hit Mommy?" King questions placing kisses all over Nacia's face. A few months ago if you told King and Nacia they would be this close you would've gotten the death glare of the century and they would disagree with you to no end.

"Not paying attention" Nacia answers while laughing softly.

"That's my fault I was having flashbacks of your daddy" King sighs his eyes practically turning into heart eyes at the thought of Trey. Nacia just looks at him confused deciding not to question what King meant by that statement.

"Don't corrupt our baby" Andre says rolling his eyes at King's lack of decorum so early in the morning. When Nacia sees Andre his eyes light up and he does grabby hands towards Andre who gladly takes the baby from King who mutters "trader" when Nacia insists on getting picked up by Andre as well.

"Good Morning baby," Andre says placing a quick kiss on Nacia's forehead as he walks towards the kitchen with the baby still in his arms.

"Good Morning!" Nacia shouts with a toothy grin he can't contain his excitement this fine morning nobody seems to know why, but nobody's going to complain about it because Nacia usually has rough mornings.

He has nightmares here and there, and he also always wakes up in a sad and clingy mood and refuses to talk for the first three hours after he just woke up, and only wants to get held like the baby he is. If you put him down in those first three hours expect lots of tears and a tantrum to take place because all hell will break loose, but Nacia seems a lot better this morning which is rare. Nobody can complain it's nice to see.

Andre, Nacia, and King were the first ones to wake up this morning. King and Nacia got kicked out by Trey for being loud and annoying too early in the morning on his day off. Nacia and King were fighting each other because they both wanted to cuddle with Trey who just wanted sleep.

He tried accommodating both of them and sleeping in the middle but lord and behold Nacia started crying because Trey was facing King instead of him. Then King at his big age complained when Trey turned to face Nacia to calm the baby down. Trey decided he can't please them both, and that they had to leave the room because they clearly had enough energy to start off their days he did not.

Andre usually sleeps in his own room, so he just usually wakes up does his regular routine, and starts his day off fresh. He would sleep in the same room as Shawn, but Shawn wakes up freakishly early to go on long morning runs, and 9 times out of 10 he tried to get Andre to go with him, but Andre isn't about that life and doesn't like being woken up.

This doesn't stop Shawn from sneaking into Andre's room to give him good morning/goodbye kisses before he leaves the house. That's probably the biggest reason Andre sleeps in his own room the small effort Shawn puts into coming to see him every morning despite having a strict routine just makes his heart explode.

"What should we eat for breakfast?" Andre questions Nacia who actually takes a few moments to think before answering. Andre already knows what the baby is going to say, but he still asks every time.