Christmas (again) Part One- Spending Time with Charlie Weasley

(Y/N) POV

"Okay, okay I'll go." Bill spoke up with a smirk.

Remus and I were invited to the Weasleys' residence for the holidays and accepted without a second thought. Currently, we were taking turns reciting stories.

"So Charlie used to have a huge crush on this Ravenclaw on the quidditch team in his Fourth Year and was always offering to practice with them. They always rejected him though and Charlie thought of a plan to fall off his broom during a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw game so they would be concerned and check on him. He ended up actually doing it and split his head open Me and my healer friend had to stitch him up, he almost got stripped of his role as captain too. Turns out after all the trouble, the Ravenclaw was already dating someone." He exclaimed, making all of us laugh and Mrs. Weasley hit Charlie's arm for being so irresponsible.

"You told me you got the injury from a bludger hitting you!"

"Bill you bugger." Charlie chuckled at him with red tinted cheeks.

"I've got a good one for Percy." Fred exclaimed with a big grin, making me smile. It was nice to see him so happy after he felt so bad recently.

He went on to tell a story about how Percy used to take out his anger by aggressively writing essays in his room.

"Hey Remus I'm gonna put my bag away." I tell him, remembering I left it by the door.

"Alright, remember you're rooming with Ginny." He responds. I nod and get up.

The sounds of excited chatter and laughter from everyone fade away as I go up the stairs with my suitcase. I watch my step as the stairs wind left and right.

Then I remember I forgot to ask WHERE her room was.

They probably wouldn't mind if I peeked in them to check, right? I'm sure her room would be easy to recognize.

I approach the first door and open it slightly. It's extremely neat and reeks of the smell of bleach and detergent from extensive cleaning. There's only one poster with alchemy symbols hanging above an empty desk.

Yeah, that had to be Percy's room.

I close the door and head up some more steps to the next one. I look inside and it's almost completely empty, containing only a plain bed and a nightstand. This must be Bill's old room that Remus is staying in. I bet he cleared it out when he graduated.

Just as I'm about to open the door to the next room a voice makes me jump.

"What are you doing?"

I turn to see Charlie looking down at me with a smirk. I grow nervous under his gaze.

"Nothing."

"Well it looks like you were about to go in my room."

My eyes widen as I finally take notice of the large "C" scratched into the door.

"I didn't- I mean- I was just looking for"-

He chuckled at me and leaned down to my level.

"You're good, kid, I was just teasing. You wanna come in?" He gestured to the room. My eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Uh okay?"

"After you, madam." He bows dramatically and opens his door.

I tentatively walk in and am immediately struck with the smell of cinnamon and leather. There's a large map of Romania on the wall in front of me and dozens of drawing and diagrams of different kinds of dragons on all around. I look up to the ceiling and take notice of a charmed mural that pictures a large dragon breathing fire in a mountain. It looks at me and flies away, giving me a snarl. His bed is in a corner and on the wall next to it I can see little doodles done with graphite.