Bludger Mishaps

George POV

Ever since Fred, Angie, Alicia, (Y/N) and I joined the team last year, Oliver had always made us practice constantly. He always said that "To be the best you must outdo your best." I don't really get it but basically he's just telling us to fly and stuff.

"Ugh, I'm dying, Ollie!" As I descent from my broom the 5th time today I flip onto the floor.

"Don't call me Ollie. It's Oliver or Captain to you." He said sternly. I roll my eyes.

"Well Cap'n, my legs hurt." He gives me an unamused look and holds out a hand for me.

"Get up, Weasley." I pout at the name Weasley. I bet he still can't tell Fred and I apart.

After a moment of thought I take his hand. He smiles and as soon as he lets go of my hand I flop down again.

"Uh- is he okay?" My ears perk up at Angelina's voice and I quickly lay my head on my hand.

"Of course, Angie darling." I wink at her and throw a finger gun as Alicia also flies down.

"He's fine, he's just a drama queen." I gasp and clutch my hand to my chest at Alicia's words.

"Drama queen? Moi? You really now how to break a man's heart, Ali." I sigh and flinch when I feel broom bristles on my face.

"I say we take him to St. Mungo's and quarantine him. We don't want the Weasley disease to spread." I look up to see (Y/N) holding the broom to my face. Fred walks up to her and nods.

"Yes, I do believe you're right. I'll call Mum and tell her you said goodbye." I glare at them and pick myself up.

"Why is everyone on the ground now?" Oliver throws his hand in his face and his words make all of look at the ground.

"We all need to get back to work! I've just come up with the best strategy yet- we're going to crush the Ravenclaw team this year, I know it!" He grins brightly at us and I slump.

"Alright- give us the details." He smiles even wider at my words and ushers everyone around him.

"Okay, okay. Well first of all, I talked with McGonagall and, you know how Tom just quit seeker? Well, we've got a new one and you'll never guess who it is!"

"Oh my god don't tell me it's Lauren." I groan as he looks at me unimpressed.

"No, it's not Lauren."

"What's wrong with Lauren?" Angie pipes up as (Y/N) throws her hands in the air and speaks.

"What's right with Lauren? Honestly she gets on my nerves and she's a total bigot!"

"Well I always thought she was quite nice, are you sure that's all true?" Angelina further questions as Ali chimes in.

"No no, Lauren's a bitch."

"Can we please stop talking about Lauren?" Oliver glares at us and we all murmur apologies.

"Anyways, once this new seeker comes I'll send him up to charge to the team with Fred and George protecting him. While that distracts everyone, which I know it will, the chasers can go under them and score. If needed we can do this a few times but try to space it out a little, yeah?" We all nod at this and he smiles.

"Great, I'll be looking forward to it. Now back on your brooms, I wanna see some more moves!" I purse my lips at the instruction but push myself into the air nonetheless. Oliver smiles at me and I huff.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Angie almost fall off her broom. I immediately jerk my broom to the left to help her but she flips back on with ease.