First Day Pt. 1

(Y/N) POV

As sunlight strayed on my face I was forced to awaken. I slowly get up, stretching, and look around. Above me, I hear Angelina still snoring. Across from me, I see Alicia reading a book, and above her I see Katie drooling on her pillow.

"Morning Alicia." I say with a small yawn.

She looks over at me with a small smile. Then she chuckles a bit. "Mornin' (Y/N)."

"What's so funny?" I ask, still not yet fully awake.

"Well your hair is defying the laws of gravity, so you should probably fix that." She says with a smile, turning back to her book.

I groan and slump out of bed to get my hairbrush.

"What time is it?" I asked Alicia.

"7:10" She replied. My eyes slightly widened and I started getting ready more quickly.

"Woah, what's the rush? Hogwarts isn't going anywhere." Alicia joked, setting her book down.

"Breakfast is about to end." I said rushing to change into robes.

She chuckled and spoke calmly. "I went down a while ago and ate. Don't tell Angelina and Katie since I didn't get them anything but I got you some stuff." She said with a wink.

"Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver!" I said.

"No problem." She said.

"Well we wouldn't want the other two to miss breakfast on their first day." I said.

"Oh definitely not." Alicia said with a grin.

"Well let's wake them." I said with a sly grin.

"Ah, let's." She said.

I cleared my throat and went to Angelina's bunk as Alicia went to Katie's.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled at Angelina, causing her to jolt awake. As Alicia watched the scene unfold her back was turned to Katie when all of a sudden I saw her jump in shock and trip off the ladder of the bunk bed.

"hello?" Katie mumbled confused as Alicia groaned from the ground.

"hi." She said sarcastically. Angelina and I snickered at the scene as Katie's face contorted to horror as she saw Alicia on the floor.

"Oh god! Are you okay?" All Alicia gave in response was a cough.

Katie then looked at Angie and me. "I think I broke her." which gave her a "Fuck you." from the ground causing Angelina and me to burst out in laughter.

I descended from the ladder as Angie stretched and yawned.

"Why did you wake us up?" She said annoyed.

"Well breakfast ends in half an hour." I said.

At this Katie and Angelina jumped out of bed as Alicia just stayed on the floor staring at the ceiling. At one point in the two girls' frantic running, Katie tripped over Alicia.

"OW! Goddamn it!" Alicia yelled.

"Get off the floor!" Katie yelled back.

~.~.~

Finally, after Angie and Katie left, Alicia and I sat and talked for a bit as I ate the breakfast she got me.

"Well" she began "classes are about to start. What do we have first?"

"Transfiguration." I said.

"Okay, let's go." She said with a small smile.

We gathered our belongings and headed out of the dormitories. When I descended to the common room, I saw almost half of Gryffindor hanging about.