Percy's Got a Crush

Y/N POV

It's been a few days since the- um- incident. Sirius has always been a sore subject for Remus, though I've never him so hurt because of it. I bet it's because it was his first few transitions alone since I've been at Hogwarts. He must be so lonely.

I wonder where Sirius is now?

Maybe I could, I don't know.

"Ah!"

I quickly turn to see Remus struggling to get up from the couch. I sigh and walk over to him and force him back on the couch. His latest transition was only yesterday, he's forced me to stop making him Wolfsbane, much to my dismay.

"(Y/N) I'm fine"-

"Remus, you know I love and respect you, but please do shut up."

He gave me a child-like pout as he humphed and crossed his arms.

As I look at him I notice his eyes. They seem more red and puffy than usual after a full moon.

"What did you want to get?"

He drops his pout and guiltily points at his novel lying on the couch adjacent to his. Why is he so hesitant to ask for help? Does he think he's burdening me, or does he think he just doesn't deserve help? What did Sirius do to him?

I reach over and give him the book to which he gives me a grateful smile with the saddest eyes I'd ever seen on him.

"Coc- (Y/N). I'm sorry. Look at you, you're only eleven and you're the one who's taking care of me. You don't deserve that. I need to learn to take care of myself now that you're going to be going back to Hogwarts again. I need to be strong for you. I can't have you making me potions or getting me out of these childish depressive states of mine. I need to get up and just- be an adult."

He moved his head down and looked up at me through lidded eyes.

"I'm so sorry for putting all this pressure on you. Do you think you can forgive me?"

And all of a sudden, I had no words. I had no idea what to say. But I knew I had to say something. So, I took his hand in mine, and forced myself to speak.

"Remus, my parents were James and Lily Potter. Your best friends. You got to know them and understand them. I never got that privilege, but I do understand a few things. I understand that they loved you. And I understand that they would've done anything to help you. Remus, I love you too. And I'll do anything for you. I need you to stop thinking of me as a child and think of my like you thought of them. Think of me as a Potter. And as a Potter, I'd do anything for a Lupin, no matter what."

It was silent after that. I couldn't break away from his stare. Then, he shakily pulled me against him. He held me as tight as he could, I could feel his sobs rack through him. But it was okay, because I was there for him. And I held him just as tight.

"I love you, Potter."

I chuckled at that as I felt my own tears sting at my eyes.

"I love you too, Lupin."

~*~
GEORGE POV

It was a peaceful day at the Weasley residence. I was almost entering my daily slumber when I am forced awake by the screeches of two ginger bitches.

"GINNY GIVE IT BACK!"

"GEORGE, GEORGE! PERCY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"

Now, I'm interested. I open my eye and raise a brow at the infant in front on me.

"Yes, Ginerva?"

She giggled at her name and showed me the moving photo in her hands.

"I saw Percy looking at this all morning, George."

I extend my hand and she places the photograph in it. After a few pats on the head, she flushes red in excitement and runs away to do infant things.

"Freddie, what do you make of this?"

He looks at me from the kitchen in annoyance.

"Why are you talking like that?"

"Just examine please. It appears to be a photo of a- WOMAN- kissing Percy on the cheek. And he looks VERY happy about"-

"Afternoon, Fred."

We both turn to see Percy in the doorway. He squints at me and I shove the photograph behind me.

"Hello, Percy." I say with a smile.

He sneers at my grin and stomps over to me. "Give it."

"Tsk, tsk Percy. I can't even begin to fathom what you could be talking about."

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT."

"How do you know this isn't MINE, Percy?"

"Because no one would ever take a picture of you, George."

"He's got a point." Fred RUDELY adds from the kitchen.

"FRED! Who's side are you ON?" I exclaim as Percy sends a glare towards Fred.

He shrugs and sips on his water. "I'm my own man, George."

"Boys! I'm home!"

Percy jumps and quickly turns to the doorway.

"H-Hello, Father!"

"DAD PERCY KISSED A GIRL!"

"I DID NOT!"

"Okay, fine. DAD PERCY PAID A GIRL TO KISS HIM!"

"GEORGE!"

After about five more minutes of back and forth we're finally stopped.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Behave yourselves." Fred says, approaching us.

"Where'd father go?" Percy asks.

"He left after George opened his mouth." Fred smirks. I sigh and hand Percy the photo.

"I've no use for this anymore."

He scowls at me and rips it out of my hands. "I'm gonna KILL Ginny next time I see her."

He continues mumbling as he runs to his room.

"Ugh, men." Fred says with a sigh.

"Tell me about it! We both know he paid her, right Fred?"

"Of course, of course."

"OOH!"

Fred jumped and turned to me.

"Freddie, my boy, I have a FANTASTIC idea."

He raised a brow and grew a smile.

"Tell (Y/N) and get her to subtly bring it up next time she's over so he thinks we've told everyone?"

"Ugh," I wiped a fake tear "You really get me, Fred."