Quidditch Pt. 2

FRED POV

"All right lads I want to see a single file line. Beaters to the left, seekers in the middle, chasers to the right. And remember, no funny business! Quidditch is serious stuff."

"Who's this Scottish prick?" George mumbled to me

"I don't know Georgie."

"Aye! Pipe down newbies." The man spoke again making George and I flinch. I don't know how but it seemed like he was already bouncing with excitement. If we waited here long enough it seems like he would have exploded into pieces.

"Come on, let's hear a 'Yes sir, Oliver.'"

"Yes sir." George mumbled.

He smiles at us then turns around to the chasers and points at (Y/N).

"Alright, newbie, lift off."

"Me?"

He nods excitedly. "Come on, let's see what you got."

"Uh"-

"I can go." Angelina pipes up.

"Alright then, let's see it."

She nods and takes off.

"Perfect! Stay right there for me. Now I need a beater. How about you- Weasley right?" He points at George.

"Alright."

"Now I want you to take this club and try to hit this bludger to her while she tries to dodge."

George nod at him as Oliver amplifies his voice to tell everyone else what
they're doing.

George tightens his grip on the bludger, pulls back, and throws it high overhead of him. Then he quickly grabs his club and hits it as hard as he can to Angie. Then, almost as if it's nothing, she effortlessly dodges it.

"Woah Angie, that was great!" Alicia cheers.

Oliver smiles and instructs all the beaters to aim towards Angelina and do the same as the chasers practicing passing to each other and wait their turns.

"Now I want all of you beaters to get on your brooms, just hovering but keep your feet off the ground. Yes, that's good. Now try to hit her but don't move from your spots! I need to asses how well you can balance on your broom and hit a ball at the same time. Got that?"

We nod.

"Watching you chasers while I focus on the beaters will be my good friend Ms. Carter, captain of the Ravenclaw team."

He says pointing to the stands. We turn but no one's there.

"Cynthia?" He calls loudly, to which he gets no response. "Cynth?" he calls weakly, much more disheartened than before.

"Here! Here!"

Oliver instantly beams and perks up as we turn to see a curly headed blonde girl running towards the field in blue robes. "Sorry I'm late Oliver! Flitwick needed me after class for a bit."

"Quite alright, Cynthia. I suppose it was also my fault for not noticing you weren't here. I get too excited for tryouts sometimes." He grins with a bashful look and a shrug.
"Now, don't give her any trouble, guys."

"We won't!" George calls.

"Alright, begin!"

I immediately start throwing and hitting bludgers as hard as I can at Angie with the five other beaters trying out. Oliver starts assessing everyone at the other end of the line, making me tense up.