Christmas

It was Christmas time at Hogwarts and Fred, George, and I were discussing what we'd be doing over the holidays.

"So Percy got this new prefects badge this year." George began as he layed on his back in the common room.

"He's got such a smug little look on his face because of it." Fred complained from the floor as he also layed back, but on the couch in a sitting position near George.

"You know, I found this spell that let's you manipulate wordings. I bet you could use it." I say, draped across the chair.

"Finally, a good idea comes out of your mouth." George said. I scoff and throw a piece of chocolate I was eating at him.

"I should insult you more often, thanks!" George says. Fred swiftly takes the chocolate and pops it in his mouth, making me laugh.

"Fred!" George whines. Fred shrugged and turned to George saying "All gone."

"I'm getting you back for that."

"Well, I'm gonna go before I get involved in the biggest war in Hogwarts between you two." I say and flop off the chair.

"That's a special way of saying you're hungry." Fred said to me with a small grin as George snickered. I rolled my eyes with a smile and left the common room to go find Alicia. We had promised to study in the library, there was an upcoming charms test and I needed immense help.

Eventually, I arrived, once I got through all the stairs correctly.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" She whisper shouted with an excited look, "I've got color-coded tabs for each subject! Isn't that great? And guess what- two shades of green!" This would be interesting.

Fred POV

"Hey George." I mumbled lazily.

"Yeah?" He asked, equally as tired.

I look up to the couch and get a small smirk. "Should we send Mum a gift?"

He lept forward and rubbed his eyes.

"I believe we should Freddy my boy! Do we have a silencer spell for the howler later?"

"Yes indeed, brother of mine." I say, getting up and stretching. "What did she say to us earlier this year again?"

"Fred and George Weasley I had better not hear one word of you two doing anything to those Slytherins! It's bad enough Bill got that idea through your thick skulls!" George shrilled as I chuckled lightly.

"Oh the pain that must go on in the Weasley house." I said with a sigh.

"Well these dung bombs need some use!" He exclaimed dramatically as my smile got wider.

"Let's go."

"Lead the way."

"I always do."

"You little"-

"Can't hear you, Weasley!"

"What's all the commotion?" Lee asked, going down the stairs.

"Just sending a Christmas gift!" George said as I nodded. Lee smiles slightly.

"Need some help?"

"Do we ever!" I said grinning along with George as Lee excitedly rushes down the stairs.

(Y/N) POV

I jumped with a start and held my head, turning to look to Alicia who looked pissed off.

"What was that for?" I asked, annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and raised a brow.
"You were drooling." She said calmly and pointed to a pool of spit on my arm. I jumped and quickly wiped it off.