Second Year

Y/N POV
"You've packed all your bags?"

"Yes, Rem."

"Did you bring your books? I know you get bored."

"Yes, Remus."

"Let's make sure you've got all your spellbooks."

"Remus! I've checked twice already, there's no need to baby me." I groan as I bounce on the balls of my feet.

He chuckles at me and pulls me in for a hug as the scarlet train continues it's low humming behind us.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Moony." I smile as I hold him tightly.

He pulls back and holds my cheek in his hand.

"Promise you'll write?"

"I promise."

"Good because I don't want to have to buy you another phone."

"HEY- it's not MY fault George broke it!"

He chuckles and shoos me off in the trains direction.

"Bye, Coco."

"Bye, Rem!"

As I step away from him I hear a "Hey (Y/N)!"

I look over to see Alicia waving at me with a big smile.

I wave back and smile.
"Hey, Alicia. Wanna sit together?"

"Actually I"-

"HEYOO!" Lee screams as he runs towards Alicia with arms open wide. She pales and sprints towards the train just as he reaches her, causing him to fall on me.

He looks at me confused. "You're not Alicia"-

"Thanks for noticing," I deadpan, "Would you might getting off of me? I can smell the chocolate frogs in your breath."

He grins apologetically at me and helps me up. "You know, I'm gonna win her over one day."

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Sure you will, Lee."

He suddenly brightens. "Hey, you've gotten close with her over the last year right? Let's sit together and discuss strategies!"

"Lee"-

"Perfect!" He grabs my arm and pulls me in the train. I sigh and allow myself to get dragged by him.

He throws me in a compartment and shuts the door closed.

"So?" He asks with bright eyes.

"So what?"

"So- what's the way to her heart? I need to know everything about her- her favorite color, sweet, movie"-

I put my hand over his mouth and shake my head. "She's not interested, Lee."

"Ugh, (Y/N)" He whines with a pout "Please help me! Please please please please"-

We turn to see the compartment door open as two red heads walk in.

"Thought we heard Lee's whine." George smirks as Lee flushes and lays down on the compartment seat.

Fred sits next to me with an upturned brow. "What's got him so riled up?" He whispers to me.

"Guess WHOS got him riled up." I respond.

"Oh, this poor man needs some lady advice!" George proclaims loudly.

"From you?" Fred deadpans as I laugh.