Back at Last

Fred POV

I love my family. I really do, but I will be honest and say that I was NOT looking forward to dealing with bratty, nine and eight year old Ron and Ginny. They always get treated better because they were the youngest. Merlin I feel bad for Bill and Charlie.

"Just try one."

"No."

Christ, was Alicia STILL trying to get Lee to read a novel?

"Lee, reading enhances your educational skills and experience!"

"I don't want to enhance shit!"

"Watch your mouth, asshole"-

I'm starting to get a headache. I'm usually used to loud noises, seeing as I'm usually the one causing them. But they're both just so whiny they remind me of Ron and Ginny.

"Could you two shut up? I already have to deal with two other children at home." George said with a glare. I nodded in agreement with (Y/N).

Alicia turned pink and Lee got up and left the carriage.

I turned to (Y/N) and saw she was also confused. Lee was never one to get hurt at anything we say.

"I'll go check on him." Alicia and I volunteer at the same time. She became even more red at this. "Alright you go." She said quickly.

I got up to see Lee at the end of the hallway.

"Hey, Lee!"

He turned around at me with a strange look I hadn't seen on him before. "Hi, Fred. Do you know where the trolly is?"

I shake my head. "Lee, are you okay?"

He diverts his gaze to the ground for a moment.

"Fred, do you think I'm dumb?" My eyebrows shoot up at this.

"No, Lee, of course not. Why would you think that?"

"It's just- I don't know. Forget it." He says as he kicks the ground.

"Lee, I"-

"Forget it." He interrupts me with a glare. I sigh and nod. He frowns and looks to the side.

"I'm sorry, I've just been frustrated lately. I didn't mean to get upset with you. Being around Alicia just makes me a little self-conscious." He takes a pause. "You know, I was just a few points off from failing me exams." He admits. I frown at this.

"Lee, just because you're not as smart as the school genius doesn't mean you're not clever. Besides, this is just the first year- maybe you'll end up outwitting her next year AND crushing the exams. Imagine getting to brag to Alicia about beating her then." I said with a smirk. He laughed at this, still looking down. He finally faced me.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

~*~

(Y/N) POV

"Oh my god, what's taking them so long?" I groaned.

"Knowing Fred it's probably something sappy." George said.

Alicia bit her lip. "I feel terrible. Did I cross a line?"

I shook my head. "Even if you did you didn't mean to. Just apologize to him and forget about it." She nods tentatively.

"So," I began, "Are you excited about sleeping in your own room?" At this George rolled his eyes.

"I still have to share a room with the other Weasle-bum." He pouted.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." I said, cracking my knuckles.

"How would you know?" George asks with a smirk. I glare at him and smack his arm.

"I'm kidding, calm down, lady!" He whimpered as Alicia giggled.

The carriage door finally opened and Fred and Lee walked in.

"Oh my, Lee I'm so sorry if I did anything!" Alicia exclaimed.

Lee smiled at her and shook his head. "No worries, A." She rolled her eyes at the nickname.

There was a knock at the door a few minutes later. "Would anyone care for some sweets off the trolly?"

I saw Lee pout. "How come it's never around when I want to find it."

I giggled. "Shut up Lee, what do you want?" Lee's eyes widened.

"(Y/N) you really know how your way to a man's heart." I reached over and flicked him.

"I'm not getting you anything anymore."

"(Y/N) NO! Let's talk about this."

Alicia leaned over to Fred and very non discretely whispered. "Do you think he'll lay off me now?" Fred chuckled and responded "Not a chance."

FRED POV

After a few minutes we all had our sweets and were deep in conversation. Alicia left to hang out with Katie and Angelina.

"Okay, okay", George began through a fit of giggles, "Who's most likely to be a trophy partner?"

Immediately everyone points to George.

"Why? Is it my stunning good looks?" He said with a smirk.

"No, more so you're lack of every other attribute." (Y/N) replied, making us all laugh.

George glared at her. "I don't like these muggle games." Lee and (Y/N) shared a look as if to say "There's far worse."

"Okay, new question." I piped up. "Who's the least likely to marry someone?"

"(Y/N)."

She gasped at George. "Excuse me?! What's that supposed to mean?"

George shrugged. "It means payback, bitch."

We got a noise complaint after that.

~*~

"Ugh who knew train rides could be so long." (Y/N) groaned. Lee, George, and I agreed.

"It was so much shorter on the way TO Hogwarts." Lee commented.

"We were probably just excited." I said with a yawn.

"Yeah." George agreed.

I leaned my head against the window and yawned again.

"Hey, how come you get the window seat?" Lee asked with a huff.

"Because I plan ahead." I retorted.

By the time we arrived we were all half awake. That is until George and I heard Ginny's screams.

"GEORGE!" George perked up and I could see him trying to hide a smile. Ginny's always admired George.

"Ginny Weasley get back here." Mom said in a very tame manner. We all knew Ginny was her favorite.

"Hello, boys!" She exclaimed at Charlie, Percy, George, and I.

She received a series of "Hey, mom"s back and one "Hello, mother" from Percy.

"Hey, kid. You know I barely saw you all year." Charlie said to me with a shove. I laughed and pushed him away.

"Charlie!" His immediately perked up when he heard that voice.

"Bill!" The two did some elaborate handshake I've never been able to copy no matter how many times I saw them do it.

"Come on, let's head back." Bill said to us as he and Charlie started talking about what Charlie's friends were up to.

"Remus!" I look up to see Remus hoisting (Y/N) in the air as they both laughed. I rolled my eyes with a smile. Always so over dramatic.