Always and Forever

Y/N POV

I look around frantically as I'm thrown into a pitch black world. Everything's blurry and I almost fall from dizziness, but I need to stay here longer this time.

And like every time, there's a scream in the distance and a green flash that blinds me.
I stagger to the ground, unable to move.

After a few moments I recover and see two figures in the distance- talking.

"Remus what do we do with Harry?"  The first one says.

"Go get him, I'll get (Y/N), I just hope she wasn't found."  The second replies before they both run into the house next to me.

I struggle to get up, but manage to inch my way towards the building. The world spins around me in a haze and I feel myself falling. It can't end yet- I'm so close-

I wake with a start, unable to breathe. My eyes fixated on the blank wall ahead of me as my mind slowly emerges back into reality. I cough hysterically and throw the blankets off of myself. After a moment, I'm able to take a breath. I turn on my lamp beside me and stare ahead, forgetting about a good night's sleep.
I hold my head in my hands and start to sob as quietly as I can, unable to ignore the sudden headache that strongly overtook me. After about a minute I see the hallway light turn on from the crack beneath the door and hear the floor creaking as two footsteps make their way to me.
The door opens to reveal Remus. He looks at me, concerned and sits in bed beside me.

"The same one?" he asks, used to this routine.

I only nod with my head still in my hands.

Remus embraces me and I turn around to bury my head in his neck.

"Shh, I've got you (Y/N/N), I'm right here. Everything's okay, you're safe and sound, Coco." he coaxed as I began to relax in his arms, taking in the familiar scent of chocolate.

After a few minutes I calm down and look at Remus.

"Remmy, I'm sorry I woke you up. The full moon was two days ago, I know you need your rest."
At this he chuckles and tucks a strand of (H/C) hair behind my ear.

"Don't you worry about me, Coco. If you're okay I'm okay." He gives me a warm smile and I instantly feel better. All the frustration and despair leaves me in a single breath.
Then a thought enters my head and I can't help but frown. I retract my hands from him and look at my lap.

"Hey, what's up, (Y/N)?" he asks, bringing his hand up to lift my chin delicately.

"When do I get to meet Harry?" I ask pleadingly. At this he sighs sorrowfully and loses his smile.

"I'm sorry, Coco. I can't promise when that'll happen. But I can tell you to look forward to tomorrow." He says, regaining his grin.

At this I light up. "Do you think the letter will come?"

"Well of course, (Y/N), it's not everyday a girl like you turns eleven," he says happily. He picks me up and sets me in his lap, settling further in the bed.
He holds me and looks into my eyes. "I love you, (Y/N). "

I look into his soft brown eyes. "I love you too, Moony." I lay my head on his shoulder and, for a moment, everything is silent.

"Hey" Remus says to me. I lift my head up, "How 'bout we read a book, Coco?" he asks with a twinkle in his eyes.

I smile fondly, remembering how excited Remus was when he recognized my enthusiasm to reading. "Can we read the muggle one that I like?" I ask with a new excitement taking over me.
"(F/B)? You certainly like that one don't you, (Y/N)." He says amusingly.
"I guess I do." I say with a shrug. He looks at me with a gentle smile tugging at his lips.

"What did I do to deserve you, Coco?"
He says as he kisses my forehead. I sigh as I feel his soft lips on my head.

He sets me down gently. "Come on (Y/N), let's go get you some (Favorite Hot Drink)." I smile gratefully at him and go to get my book as he leaves the room.

My room was basically a library and Remus and I loved it. (Image above) Books are the greatest escape from reality and into a blissful adventure. I absolutely adore them. I hop on the bed and scan each book spine until I find the one I want.

(F/B)

A personal favorite of mine. I don't think Remus understands how amazing he is, he has low self esteem and I've always wanted him to see that he isn't as bad as he says he is. He holds a special place in my heart and is the only parental figure I have. I think as my mind is left to wander. A few minutes later Remus arrives with two (F/H/D) in hand.

As he hands me mine as he settles in the bed. "You know Remmy, I'm proud of you." He turns to me with surprise evident in his eyes. "That's a bit strange for a child to say to an adult." He says to me with a quirked brow. I hold his hand lightly and look up at him with as much sincerity as I could muster.
"I want you to be proud of yourself. Monsters aren't born, they're made. You shouldn't care about the things you can't control. I want you to look at yourself and smile. I love you." I say gently. He looks at me sadly and holds me tightly.
"When did you become so smart?" He asks quietly with his chin resting on my head.
"Are you seriously going to ask me that? I've got the biggest nerd ever as my godfather." I smiled and snuggled into his side.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't you forget it," he takes the book and opens it. He takes out his wand summons some chocolate. He breaks off a piece and gives it to me.

"I love you too, (Y/N). Always and forever."