19 | BAKUSQUAD

CHAPTER NINETEEN
'bakusquad'

You and Bakugou found yourselves on the rooftop balcony with Sero, Mina, Denki and Kirishima.

The entrance, aka the window, shut and locked when all of you weren't looking from the inside.

Now the six of you were locked out with no phones. Everyone was in their loungewear, you and Mina were wearing shorts which resulted the evening breeze constantly brushing over your legs.

"This is all you fault, shitty hair," Bakugou muttered. His body that was leant on the wall slid down onto the floor.

"Nope! Wasn't me."

Mina was leant over the balcony overlooking the school building and you were sat next to the locked window.

You had given Shoto and Iida the responsibility of taking care of Katsuro for an hour as you went up to hang out with Mina. Katsuro insisted you go.

So you did after you saw that he was occupied with reading with Shoto in the living area. You didn't know the entire Bakusquad would be up here. You never really hung out with them a lot, except Mina, you talked to the boys mainly during lessons or in the living area.

Now you could get to know them more. Or you could just be anti-social like you've always been. You decided on the former. Mina probably invited you for a reason.

"Sasaki-chan!" Denki tuned, moving to sit by you. "Are you okay? You look... uncomfortable."

It's true, you were. But not because of the people around you, it was because you're currently cold because of your poor choice of bottoms."Just cold, thank you tho Kaminari-kun."

He hummed in response. The blond closed his eyes with his head resting against the wall. You did the same until you felt a sudden weight fall on your right shoulder.You turned to see a snoring Kaminari. You wished that you could fall asleep that easily.

You were currently pulling off many all nighters to catch up on schoolwork, reading and researching things about possible reasons to how a boy comes out of nowhere and calls you 'momma'.

In all honesty, the stories you read made more sense than some of the misleading information on the internet.

From your left, you saw Mina giggle at Kaminari's sleeping expressions and you couldn't help but laugh too. You maybe thought that the boy was also half-conscious because he laughed too.

Kirishima walked up to you then crouched to your sitting level after a few minutes. "Do you want to switch places? Kaminari is dumb but his head isn't actually empty, his head is quite heavy..."

"How manly!" Sero spoke up from his spot next to Bakugou. The other blond huffed and lit up little sparks with his quirk to keep himself entertained and warm. "Bakugou, you should've done that."

"Tch. Piss off."

"That is an example of how NOT to be manly," Kirishima commented. He placed a hand underneath Kaminari's cheek and sat in your place so he could lay his friend's head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Kirishima-kun," you said, making your way to Mina.

The pink-skinned girl only guided you by your shoulders to sit next to Bakugou then she sat next to Kirishima. You sighed.