30 | OUTSIDE

CHAPTER THIRTY
'outside'

"Momma, why can't I go with you?" Katsuro asked, tugging on your jeans. "I want to go..."

"It's only groceries." You bent down and you patted his head. "I'll be back soon. Look after everyone today, okay bub?"

Bakugou looked at you, standing behind Katsuro with a hand on the boy's head. He looked at you questioningly.

"Especially your dad. Make sure he doesn't blow anything up. I'll only be an hour or two."

Katsuro hugged you tighter than he did usually.
Judging by his wavering [e/c] eyes, he looked like he didn't want to let you go anywhere at all.

He had every right to though. Ever since you told your classmates about him, he had been staying in your dorm and the only times the two of you were apart were when you were in classes or training. But even so, he has never been very far away from you.

You ruffled his hair one more time and kissed his head. You stood up and faced Bakugou, smiling.
"Look after him today? I might actually come back later than I need to..."

He looked at you weirdly. You just wanted to give him a small hint on where you were possibly going to so that in the unlikely scenario of you not coming back, he would know where you were.

But he was dense at this moment and you found it hypocritical that he called you that. You were going to use it against him soon and then you'll be the one chuckling at the other.

"Tch. I know you two have been inseparable. It's just the main supermarket in the city. Are you planning to go anywhere else?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Just a quick trip," you replied. "I could get run over for all you know, be more empathetic..."

"You have your quirk, dumbass."

"This is why you're always angry. You choose no other emotion!"

"Deal with it!"

"Fu— Boo! That's boring!" You cut yourself before you swore in front of Katsuro, finding a good cover-up. Bakugou's lip tugged upwards at you.

He picked a pouting Katsuro off of the floor and put him on his shoulders. "I'm taking Firecracker to drum practice. Then I'm going back to cleaning when you get back. So hurry up."

"Fine, fine."

You waved before you shut the door, texting the class group chat if they want anything from the store.

PLUS ULTRA
[12:02]

Do any of you want
anything from the store?

Melted Sho-nowman
Soba.

Broccoli Boi
I'm good thank you!

Yucky Grape
A peach and eggplant
;)

Mineta Minoru has been kicked from Plus Ultra by Asui Tsuyu

Human Car
No. I am quite alright.
Make sure to look at the
lights and cross only when
there is a green man.