32 | THE PLANS

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
'the plans'

"What the actual fuck?" You said, shoving the note into your pocket. "This seems more than just a threat for my house. What do really want?"

"Join us," Mr Compress said from behind you.

You paused for a moment, stunned with disbelief. "I'm not someone who enjoys bringing harm to others, so excuse you, Mr Marble."

Why must I do this to myself... You slapped your hand over your mouth again, but you weren't sorry.

"Don't give us that look. You'd be able to expose the facade hero society is showing the world..." Shigaraki told you. "Be a good example for your son."

"No." You stood up from your chair, tucking the folder between your arms as you shook your head firmly. "I will not listen to you, you must be stupid if you think I will. You all are desperate and it shows."

Dabi opened his closed eyes, leaned forwards and lit the candles on the coffee table with a single blue flame from his finger. "Really?" He asked, smirking.

"You're quirk causes movements to stop within a distance around you, correct?" Shigaraki asked, but didn't want a reply. "Then if you exceed it, it triggers a worldwide impact that causes time to move forward and people to moved locations, correct?"

Stalker... He's not wrong though.

"Your quirk can be used during a battle, speeding up the process when we are sure to win and result in us not getting injured towards the end. We need you for our plans too."

You shook your head and chuckled lightly. "Take the house, do whatever. But I'm taking these tests whether you like it or not. I don't make agreements with people like you."

Shigaraki scratched his neck and sighed. "It's your choice. We don't make promises, but I assure you this whole thing isn't done."

You shrugged him off, walked in front of Toga and held out your hand. She grinned widely at you, showing all her harmful intentions through it.

"My phone, Toga."

"Hmm... sure." She giggled and handed you the device, bringing her hands to her face to hide it while she giggle more.

"You're crazy."

She moved closer to you, whispering to your ear. "You are too... you came with us without telling everyone. What would everyone think of you when they found out you are— I don't know... a traitor to heroes? You're like someone else we know!"

You pushed her back, eyes wavering slightly. "This was the only time I came to you, I'm norm traitor.
It wasn't like I had a choice. You had something I needed."

Your back hit Dabi's chest as you moved away from Toga. When did he get there?

You didn't have time to turn around. He put his hand on your upper arm, heating quickly it with his quirk.

"You're already thinking like one, doll. You might as well become one, here's a reminder."