3 | TIME & LOCATION

CHAPTER THREE
'time & location'

"I'm worried about him."

"We all are. Who wouldn't? He's young and lost two parents in the space of one week. If I were the kid, I'd be crying my eyes out daily."

"Shinsou-kun, that was a tad bit blunt wasn't it?" A short-haired woman said, pulling a chair to the table. She was followed by another woman, one with long hair and frog-like features.

"He looks like he's taking it well though, ribbit." The short woman handed everyone their coffee. "Kirishima-kun, where is he?"

"I had Kaminari and Mina look after him for tonight."

The bell to the cafe opened and everyone on the turned to the door, some surprised and some confused to who stood there.

"Weren't the two of you babysitting today?"

"Babysit? We don't remember being told to babysit..."

"Kaminari, Ashido... What happened last time you saw him?" Shoto asked, finally speaking up from his corner of the booth.

"Shit. He used his time quirk..."

"C'mon guys, we have to keep him safe—"

UA high school's alumni ran to the household of their late friends, bursting through the door. They all checked the different rooms, hoping to find the child they were looking for.

But they didn't find him. Instead, Kirishima found a scribbly note in the boy's playroom.

present.

"Mineta-kun. Leave me alone, I'm going to be late."

You tried walking around the short boy but he kept getting in your way and tugging your bag.

"No! I need to get to know you better to ge—"

Your eyes turned purple like your dad's as you activated your quirk. The grape boy froze in his advances towards you. You wriggled your bag from his grip, put it on your shoulder and then walked around him. You grabbed a pen and wrote the number five on your forearm for the amount of seconds you used your quirk.

Bakugou was sat on the porch of your dormitory building and laughed at you because he saw the whole scene.

"On your period, dumbass?"

"Aren't you constantly on yours?"

"Tch no, but you seem more irritated than usual."

You frowned and just walked away.

Bakugou's eyebrow raised in confusion. He knew you worked hard at your dad's agency, but you were never tired before or after you go. Something was up and he knew it wasn't good.

The blond stared at your figure as you walked further away from him to Deku and the upperclassman to leave the building.

He also wasn't feeling like himself. Yesterday, he felt a big headache in the middle of his supplementary class and he knew it wasn't Todoroki annoying him.