82 | NAMING THE QUIRKS

CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
'naming the quirks'

"Come inside and sleep, dumbass." Katsuki stepped towards your back, placing his hands on your waist. "You need to rest." His nose ghosted over the skin of your shoulder on your tank shirt and then he kissed you there. "Let's go."

You were still catching your breath, wiping the beads of sweat that formed on your forehead and didn't say anything.

"You're tired as fuck." His hands slowly moved around your waist. Now he was hugging you from behind. "You know I'm convincing you. C'mon."

Losing your balance suddenly, you fell back into Katsuki's arms and you both sat on the floor.

Apologising, you relaxed and grabbed your water bottle. "I'm sorry. I'll be there in a few."

"Dumb shit, you said that an hour ago. It's nine now." Katsuki got up and cleaned when you groaned and laid flat on your back.

Class 1-A were getting more excited during the final term as first-years the closer your second year came.

Every night, you'd spend an hour with Katsuki learning sign languages and you were training close combat in school while at the Commission you'd train your quirk.

Also, the President made you spend every other session infiltrating at the villains' hideout with Hawks for the first few weeks of simultaneous work-study and mandatory school.

It was until Skeptic planted a small device on your visors when Re-Destro divided the Liberation Army into groups when you stopped infiltrating in person.

You were in the violet group with Dabi.
How fortunate. Not.

You'd have to give credit to the villains, though. It meant you didn't have to keep going over there, the President would collect information from you from the device and they would do the opposite.

Katsuki was the only one who knew everything happening on both sides.

You haven't been to Jaku hospital either. That meant you haven't seen Shigaraki or knew what exactly has been going on. Still, it only made everyone more curious.

"You must be working real hard the way you can beat some of our best."

You shrugged at Dabi. "I don't know what's happening. Maybe it's the chips."

"Do you know what they are?" He questioned, lounging on a bean bag beside you. "I don't. But I feel like it's similar to what's happening to Shigaraki."

"Hm? What's happening to him?"

He scoffed. "So you didn't see? He's getting enhancements at the front of the lab or some shit. Maybe they should've done it on you."

On another day, you had a conversation with Hawks and Twice as he explained what their ideology was again.

"Someone who tries to help their companions can't be a bad guy." Twice twirled you around and gave a thumbs up to Hawks. "Let's fly as high as we want together, free from the cage."

The door on the other end of the gym opened and Shinsou walked through and he threw the keys in the air for you to catch. "Sasaki-chan. I got the key to lock up. Oh. Hi Bakugou."

Katsuki nodded in acknowledgement before grabbing you again. He also grew out of his jealousy fairly quickly since you rekindled everything.

And, it seemed as though every time he stayed up after his bedtime, he'd be more clingy. Something like that was hilarious to witness.