61 | [NAME] & KATSUKI

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
'[name] & katsuki'

The sound of an automatic alarm from your headboard rang and kept beeping in your ears no matter how much you tried to slam the button to turn it off. A few more hits was all it took for it to drop in front of your face, large red numbers straining your eyes and saying 07:30, waking you fully.

You yawned, sitting up and stretching your arms. As you stood up, legs shaking for a split second and then another step caused you to fall to on the rug.

The shutting of the tap of the sink, Katsuki walked out of your bathroom with a towel around his waist with steam slowly flowing behind him. "Morning."

Turning away, you got up and handed him the hoodie and shorts you borrowed at some point. "Fuck you..."

"You already did," he replied, nodding to you as he took his clothes and started to change into them before he walked through the dorms to get changed into a fresh uniform. "Your breakfast is on your desk."

He heard a thanks from the other side of the door. He also tossed your uniform from your closet so that you wouldn't rush later like you always would— it was very painful to watch you stagger and run every school morning even though it was so close by.

Katsuki managed to get up with you and admire you, only to realise that there were extra classes Iida signed everyone up to on this day off you were all meant to have just before the start of the holidays.
So he went through his morning routine without waking you up, showered and made you breakfast.

While picking out your blazer, he noticed a stack of leaflets and a lanyard in one of the pockets. He ignored it and put it on your stack of suitcases.

He went to the boy's side of the floor without being spotted by anyone who would make a big deal on your disappearance at the party. He knocked on his son's door to wake him up, only snicker in surprise as the boy stood waving behind the window of the rooftop.

Through the glass, he lip-read what he was saying: "Help, please. I got stuck."

Shaking his head at the silliness, because it totally didn't happen with his friendship group before, he slid open the window and created a mental note that someone still needed to ask one of the teachers for replacements.

He ruffled Katsuro's blond, exploded hair before sliding down the wall to sit next to him. "Why are you out here, firecracker? It's cold out."

"Dad..." he quietly said, nervously moving his feet left and right like windshield wipers. "I'm leaving in two days... I had another dream of it..."

Katsuki could only put his arms around his son and bring him to his side, hugging him. "Are you OK?"

"Mhm. I'm just sad."

"Same, little hero," Katsuki said, sighing. From his palms, his sweat helped from little sparks for the boy to copy, now the both of them warming up quickly. "Can you tell me if we all get a damn break from the stupid villains soon?"

Katsuro didn't answer straight away like he had hoped. But his answer was better than no answer at all. "Maybe during your second year. I can't tell you, Dad... Future Uncle Kami and Auntie Mina said not to say anything."

"Are they as dumb as they are now, though? Surely you can spill that."

"I don't think they are... but Uncle Kami burnt my tablet while he was charging it though."

"Good. At least it wasn't the house."

"Oh. The treehouse was burnt too."