11 | TENSION

CHAPTER ELEVEN
'tension'

You loosened the red tie around your neck and unbuttoned the first button.

You should've know that from last night's warm temperature that today was going to be sunny. At the back of your head, you wished that would've picked a different day to come back to classes, but you missed it too much.

Class started in just under forty-five minutes. You brushed your teeth and grabbed onto your blazer before heading down to the common area for the first time in forever. Most of your class went early since it was Monday. The only people left were Kaminari and Mina.

"Oh. My. Gosh," Mina paused, turning to look at you coming out of the elevator.

"Hey..." you said sheepishly.

"[NAME]-CHAN! OH MY FUCK! I MISSED YOU AND YOU WERE JUST IN THE ROOM NEXT TO ME!"

She tackled you to the floor and Kaminari's head popped out from the room. He grinned widely, taking your breakfast to you.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited! We've all missed you. You've rarely came out the room and barely eaten... BUT OH MY GOODNESS YOU ACTUALLY OUT!" Mina hugged you tightly.

"I know!" You hugged back, taking your toasted waffle from Kaminari who held out your plate. "Thanks Kaminari."

"No problem, Sasaki-chan. You still look beautiful as always."

"Awh, thank you! You're cute too."

"DID YOU HEAR THAT MINA? SHE CALLED ME CUTE!"

"Dude chill..." Mina said.

"You were also screaming earlier..." Kaminari said, mouth swallowing the remaining waffles.

"And?"

"You cannot say anything to Chargebolt." He crossed his arms, huffing.

"I can."

"Then I'm not charging your phone!"

"Wait!" Mina jumped off you and jumped onto Kaminari. "Denki! No! Charge my phone please!"

You raised your eyebrow at your friends as they helped you off the floor. You smiled to yourself and thought about how you missed all this chaos. A nice thing to wake up to, isn't it?

What could ruin it?

"Sasaki. You and Bakugou will be doing you one on ones today." Aizawa said from his sleeping bag, drinking from a juice box. He was stood outside the entrance waiting for you.

"Pardon?" You asked, eyes widening.

"You heard me. It's the first thing happening today."

"Ugh, fine." You pouted then walked through the empty corridors. "Does he know?"

"Nope." You teacher walked next to you. "It's a surprise, just like your surprising your friends. But the class knows they'll be watching."