1 | HIS DRINK

CHAPTER ONE'his drink'

CHAPTER ONE
'his drink'

"Hey little man," A female voice called out.

"Hey momma! Why are you in your hero suit?" The door opened, revealing a little boy. "Are you going anywhere?"

"Me and your dad need to go on a hero mission for a week, so Uncle Kirishima will be here to look after you. Is that okay?"

"Of course!" The pattering of his feet went away but quickly came back as he handed his mom a drawing. "Take this with you! I drew it yesterday... Do you like it?"

She smiled. "I love it, your drawings are always the best." She kissed the boy's head. "You should also show it to your dad, he'd be very proud of you."

Just then, the said man walked into the living room.

"What do you wanna show me firecracker?" He said, ruffling the little boy's hair and giving a quick kiss to his girlfriend.

"Ew..."

"He drew a family picture," she said, handing him the piece of paper. "Isn't it good?"

"Yeah! My son is so talented," he picked up his son and spun him around in the air before hugging him making him giggle. His mom walked up and joined the two in their hug.

"Make sure you beat up the bad guys and claim victory!"

present.

You made your way towards your father's agency in Mirio's beat up wagon with your friend Midoriya Izuku. By wagon you meant car. Not an actual wagon, you'd rather walk than get in one of those things again.

Today, your father had sent you a message that his agency were supposed to go on patrol through the streets, to do you know, normal hero stuff. Midoriya was sat in the back seat, taking more notes on Mirio's quirk.

"Hey [name]..." Mirio spoke as he slowed down at the stop light. He got the signal to continue when he heard a quiet hum come from the passenger seat. "Have you ever thought that you'd could do more with your quirk?"

"No."

"OUCH! What a dry reply." He sarcastically wiped his 'tears' away from his face and soon he and Midoriya laughed. "I thought those were only supposed to be on text."