79 | JEALOUSY

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
'jealousy'

When the next Monday arrived, you sat up with the two kids laying their heads on your lap on the floor. You, Katsuro and Eri stayed up late watching cartoons.

After all, they have probably gone through so much at their age and needed more time to just be kids.

You could hear classmates' loud morning yawns from Katsuro's opened window.

"Kaminari! Please hold your farts in for just a few more seconds! I'm opening the door!" Iida yelled, most likely pushing him back from the entrance for space to unlock it.

Picking up them one at a time, you laid the two carefully on the bed as they continued to sleep.

You shut the door slowly and then made your way to the elevator to go downstairs. When it opened, Tsu, Ochaco and Mina were already stood there waiting to greet you.

"EEE!" Mina squealed, jumping on you.

You held onto her and attempted to hug your other friends. "Morning."

"It's because I wasn't here, biatch."

"We heard from Aizawa-sensei, you didn't message us back and we were worried, ribbet." Tsu re-did your hair to make it look less messy and hugged you too. "Did you not pick up your phone at all?"

"I think Hawks still has it. I'd feel awful if I lost it because it's my second one this year and Katsuki and sensei got it for me. So I didn't say anything. How were your internships?"

"They were great! Defeating villains never felt better!" Ochaco said, punching the air with a cute smile. "You did get to arrest villains too, didn't you?"

"Arrest? No. I didn't manage that." You sweatdropped. Not when they number over a hundred thousand. Plus the league. And my mother.

Four months.

Fourth months.

Your breathing started to become heavy.

"Woah, I'm off now. Are you okay?" Mina worriedly asked.

"Y-yeah." You grinned and shrugged the thoughts off. "Have you seen Katsuki?"

"We told the group chat, surely he would've seen. It'll be okay. Eat first, you look drained."

Tsu pulled you towards the dining room where more of your class was. Sero opened his arms for you and you hugged him. He swayed you both from side to side and put his chin on your head.

"You were by yourself, [name]-chan?" He asked, winking at the girls. "Hope it wasn't too boring without me and Kaminari."

You felt another pair of arms squeeze you and Sero. Then you saw vibrant red hair. "You were MIA! How dare you not join our 'who said it' quiz on Friday!"

"I was training, didn't have my phone. Had kids to look after. C'mon guys, I wouldn't miss it on purpose."

"Ah. So that's what it was," Shoto said, sitting on the table adjacent to where you were standing. "Good morning."