49 | START AGAIN

a/n: the spotify is back up again hehe
i got somehow got hacked but managed to
shut everything down before yano...
the code is on chapter 47!

anyways, y'all are still dead...

in chapter 47, future katsuki sees their
bodies 'fade away into nothing'
meaning their gone and non-existent until
katsuro slowly achieves what his goal is!

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
'start again'

You entered your dorm with Katsuro, soaked by the rain leaving dark footprints on the once emerald green carpet.

Iida rushed to you with two towels in his hands, one for you and one for the boy shivering from the cold.

The class rep looked at you, a questioning look appearing on his face when he saw that even your hair was letting droplets fall. "How long were you outside, Sasaki-chan? Katsuro-kun? You both could get a fever."

"Not long," you said quietly as Katsuro let go of your hand to greet Iida with a hug, Iida wrapping him a towel beforehand. "We might need to get a towel for Bakugou. He's still outside."

"Ah. I'll get it," he replied to you, making a robotic gesture to the small blond whose hair was now partially flat. "I trust that Todoroki-kun left for his home and won't be needing a towel?"

"Yeah."

Katsuro made grabby hands towards Iida, the latter lifting him up to further dry his face and hair more thoroughly. Then, your phone started to ring from the small bag attached to your belt.

[Incoming Call: Hawks]

Iida looked at you with a stern nod through his rectangular glasses, ushering you to go take the call. "I'll get Katsuro-kun warm clothes. That seems important."

"I'm sorry I have to keep depending on you guys all the time," you apologised, bowing your head a little. "I didn't think I'd be doing so much lately."

"I am his uncle, Sasaki-chan. Even in the future, you let everyone be a part of your family. We can only thank you. So it's okay," Iida said, turning away with your son to help dry him off so he wouldn't stay cold. "Let's get you dry, little one."

Once the doors to the elevators closed, you pushed your thumb onto the button with the number four, taking you to your room as you tapped the green one on your phone while plugging in your earphones.

"Hi, Hawks."

"Sasaki-chan. I know it's been a while since we talked and I wanted to apologise for not telling you beforehand on the meet-up with Dabi. The president wanted me to wait until you were fully sighed so that you were on contract not to tell anyon—"

"It's okay," you interrupted his rambling, feeling bad for how you didn't even contact him about anything after. "I understand. I was unprofessional that day, so you have no reason to apologise. I did sign up for this."

You heard Hawks sigh, but for relief instead of the dejected feeling you had. "Why do you sound upset, kid? Or is it just the weather? Did I call you at a bad time?"