87 | BEFORE THE STORM

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
"before the storm"

before the deaths of dynamight and epochary/ before katsuro travelled in time.

In your third year of U.A. high school, the papers were filled with the story of the renowned student duo, together since their second year, Dynamight and Epochary have had their first child.

No one believed it at first.

Everyone at U.A. agreed to keep it under wraps when speculations circulated that a favourite time-stopper did not participate in the second year sports festival.

They were already popular with the public with their dynamic, their admirable teamwork and were already slowly climbing the ranks as some heroes retired.

Not to mention Epochary's family was known for both being in the hero and scientific worlds and Dynamight's a part of the fashion industry. The two quickly rose to fame, something they were not very interested in but accepted as an achievement silently.

So during the graduation, the whole of Musutafu were shocked to find out that the young heroes were holding a one-year-old child in the photographs on the live broadcast of the ceremony.

It also came as a surprise when, even though they were parents, they had some of the highest grades and exceptionally trained quirks when it came to defeating villains. It was clear that they were able to endure any situation.

Along with the adorable news, Bakugou Katsuki and Sasaki [name] were rumoured to have already set up an agency with their classmates for the start of their hero careers as adults, eventually planning to branch out when all were ready to make their own way.

All Might had your son under his care when you two ventured to the city for a day as a break from parenthood and school.

You two went to a ramen restaurant and a convenience store where you'd usually go to have slushie drinking contests. The day didn't end just yet.

To celebrate your graduation, you both decided to do something sentimental and insanely cool.

The tattoo artist was excited to have two future heroes in her store and sat them both beside each other as she called out for her coworkers to help set up immediately.

"There's no rush," you said, feeling her excitement radiate. "Take your time."

"Not too long," Katsuki added, sitting down with one leg propped on your chair and the other on the floor.

"Blasty, put your foot on the floor."

"You don't like my new shoes?"

"You copied my boots but with orange laces."

"We had the same designer."

"Your words aren't registering."

"You're such a dumbass."

The playful banter stopped when the woman sat opposite you and another in front of Katsuki. "What would you both like to be having inked?" She asked, showing designs on laminated paper. "These are our more popular designs if you'd like to take a look."