38 | DORM CHEFS

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
'dorm chefs'

"You see, I have a message," he said to you. "Some sort of proposition if you will."

Your quirk wasn't activating, which resulted to where you were now, in the centre of USJ, alone and weak. Your heart was beating out of your chest and your ears were ringing loudly from the blow your head received from the bird-headed creature.

"I don't even know you," you replied, stepping back cautiously. "Get the fuck away from me, you chapstick deprived dickhead!"

The man sighed, scratching his neck with his rough nails. "But we know you. That's all that matters."

From the corner of your eye, you saw your homeroom teacher, beaten and bloody. "Your mother. She left you didn't she?"

"How do you know that?"

"We will give you every answer you have in that little brain of yours. Join us."

"I don't care about her. Who are you?"

The man stepped towards you, extending his hand. "I'm Shigaraki Tomura. Nice to meet you, Sasaki [name]."

You gasped as if you were drowning and sat upright the instant your eyes shot open. Not another one...

You drank from your water bottle and shook off the nightmare as you looked around. The living area was empty. The whole of Saturday consisted of students helping to clean the school from the festival. So now that it was Sunday, everyone had to finish everything they had to do yesterday.

Your notebooks were stacked on the table, reminding you that you had finished your work a few hours ago and had a nap after. On the calendar, it had your name written for the dinner slot, meaning you had to cook a meal for your class.

You didn't know what to make yet and the reason for you sleeping on the sofa was probably because you got tired of switching through the cooking channels on the tv looking for a recipe.

No one was particularly picky, it was only you that was. Everyone insisted on just having snacks today, but you all had snacks for lunch. It was you that suggested everyone would eat a proper dinner instead of munching on foods all over the carpet. All of you couldn't be bothered to clean again.

You stopped flicking through the channels when you came across one of those easy dishes that had the least amount of ingredients. You took a picture of the recipe, turned the tv off and walked towards the kitchen.

To your surprise, not really, Bakugou was sat alone on one of the tables. He looked up for a second, back at his phone, then again at you.

You stopped walking. "Can I help you, my lonely fake boyfriend?"

"Can I help you, idiotic fake girlfriend?" He replied, placing his phone face down on the table. He rested his chin on his palm, looking calmly towards you. "You know what, don't call me that. Sounds stupid."

"You brought it upon us with your... impulsive and angry behaviour," you told him, standing opposite to where he was sat. "So, why are you looking at me weirdly?"