20 | DEKUSQUAD

CHAPTER TWENTY
'dekusquad'

Math with Ectoplasm was a pain in your ass. You had no idea how to answer the question, everyone didn't. Kaminari's brain literally fried up for this one question.

"S-start with yay..."

You heard harsh note-taking behind you. You looked behind Bakugou and saw Midoriya writing like there was no tomorrow. You turned around and scrunched your nose, not knowing how he even started the question.

"Midoriya," Ectoplasm said.

"One hundred and seven over fourteen!"

"Incorrect!"

"Yaoyorozu!"

"One hundred and seven over twenty eight!"

"Correct, onto the next page."

You rubbed your temples, hoping that this might increase the chances of you understanding, but even you knew that wasn't possible. "How the..."

"Sasaki! Answer the next question."

"Umm... two hundred and three?"

"Correct."

Obviously that was a guess. You did your best to focus through the day, you did manage to answer some questions. Soon it was lunch. You, Shoto and Tsu made your way to Lunch Rush's cafeteria to sit down and eat.

"Midoriya is putting a lot of effort into his work lately, ribbet."

"Yeah... Him and Yaoyorozu-chan are on top of everything. I don't even understand any questions," you sulked.

"You got some right. You are busy, you know... with the little one," Shoto said, taking a seat beside you. "At least you'll have it easier down the line when we all become adults."

"Shoto...You're making me feel old."

"You're one of the youngest looking, [name]-chan. Don't worry."

You smiled at Tsu and started eating. "Thank you, Tsu." Shoto just looked at the both of you blankly. "Just eat your soba, half n half..."

When you walked into your classroom the following day, you saw Hagakure smacking Mineta. You didn't question it. He probably said something perverted.

You sat down in your seat and laid your head on the seat waiting for your teacher. Aizawa soon appeared and stood in this usual yellow sleeping bag at the front. "Um... we're going to have a school festival."

"Shooent!" You class yelled, "It's a super normal school event!"

You sat right up, blinking quickly. Aizawa noticed your tired expression. "Sasaki, get more sleep."

"Hypocrite..." you mumbled.

"Sensei! Is it okay to be so relaxed during these times?" Kirishima stood up. "Villains are everywhere right now!"

"That's a reasonable opinion." Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag as he spoke, "however, U.A. isn't just about the hero course.